Official club shop - Jersey printing? | Vital Football

Official club shop - Jersey printing?

d_manga_fanatic

Vital Squad Member
Hi there,

Long time since I last made a post (think we were still in the Premier league last time I was actively posting!) but I'll be heading to the UK for the first time in my life (I live in Australia) in a couple of weeks and had some questions about the official club store (the physical store). I want to get a jersey that is custom printed but will I be able to get this done on the same day when buying it from the club store? I tried to buy one online but they no longer ship internationally and need to have a UK IP address to be able to place an order apparently.

I'm only in Wigan for a couple of hours so just wondering if this is possible. Also, any suggestions on where to get one of those famous pies would be greatly appreciated!

They do this at the Club shop at the DW and in the store in the Grand Arcade.

Amusingly / Frustratingly never enough letters / numbers when the new kits are launched every season, but you should be ok at this time of year.
We tended to have to wait for the M's

You could also try one of the following to confirm

DW Online contact form
https://www.dwsports.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-dwsportsgb-Site/en_GB/CustomerService-ContactUs

Cntact email address - online@dwsports.com

DW Sports Wigan - Phone - 01942 248413
DW Sports head Office - 0330 134 0160

Last edited:
I have a feeling the club shop at the DW is only open on match days, so I would think the DW Sports store in the in the Grand Arcade shopping centre would be your best bet.

They are realy not very good shops at all short of lots of sizes got plenty Will Grigg tee shirts how bad is that

Thanks everyone. I've emailed DW sports (that's how I got the reply confirming they don't do international shipping anymore) to see what can be done. Hopefully I can get my first custom printed Jersey (I waited too long after the FA Cup win to get one and they didn't have my size anymore)

Might message the club on social media if I don't have any luck

And no one gave you hints re buying the famous pies.... personally I prefer Greenhalgh's but there's Galloways too. You will find the pie shops a few doors away from the main entrance of the Grand Arcade.

Thanks everyone. I've emailed DW sports (that's how I got the reply confirming they don't do international shipping anymore) to see what can be done. Hopefully I can get my first custom printed Jersey (I waited too long after the FA Cup win to get one and they didn't have my size anymore)

Might message the club on social media if I don't have any luck
im sure if you tag one of our fans who run the face book pages OR look up john davis he lives in florida he as had a few posted out to him

Thanks all. I emailed the club shop and they have kindly put aside a kit with letters and numbers aside for me to pick up on Friday afternoon.

Again, any suggestions for pies is appreciated. Will check out the coupke listed above

Correct me if I'm wrong - isn't Wigan famous for its meat & potato pies? Highly recommend you try a fresh one.

Update: just tried a meat and potato pie from the pound bakery (looked like a local store but could well be wrong lol). Pretty nice and bloody cheap!

Side note.... If you see a slightly confused looking Asian guy walking around town that's me....

If you have time you might want to walk towards Wigan Life Centre (see the Face and other statues), church in town centre (sorry can't remember name but it's impressive) and the famous Wigan Pier (a rather short one but 2 interesting statues along the way) and the DW to see 'Sir' Dave Whelan's statue. Enjoy Wigan.

Last edited:
Thanks for the couple of short hours in the town. Had 1 pie and picked up a couple for the road for the wife from galloways. Got my shirt along with an away one from last season and got them both printed. Hopefully I can catch a game next time!