Official Attendance | Vital Football

Official Attendance

Bruce68

Vital Football Hero
Seen the low lights on motd and to me there seemed to be a good few empty seats, tye official figure was 50k could it be that the club are telling lies?

Official attendance is always number of tickets sold so if st holders don't turn up they still count. Ludicrous I know.

Could anyone who watched the game give a reasonably accurate figure as to how many they think were in attendance ?

Manx's revelation is a surprise to me,although knowing the way football is run, and the types that makes the rules, it shouldn't be.

Wonder if the official attendance is used for turnover, and then tax calculations.

If it was empty, it makes no sense, and especially, to a money driven fat **** like who is in charge....

Doesnt matter if the ground is empty considering how much they get for just being in the league. BUT the bad publicity for the fat **** would be brilliant to see.

All i can say is the people still going must be sadists, because who in their right mind would pay to watch that fucking garbage.

The number of tickets sold is used for tax purposes. The real attendance is usually released by the local police. Arsenal only had 54,000 against the mackems last year even hough the published attendance was 60,000.

Arsenal include every cup game in the season ticket package so an attendance of 60k is given at every game when some of the midweek cup games it is anything but that.