O/T: Horse Racing Comp - Weds 01.04.15 | Vital Football

O/T: Horse Racing Comp - Weds 01.04.15

rybel_b

Vital Football Legend
This week we are off to Kempton Park again, the 18.45 race. There are 14 runners in the 32Red On The App Store Handicap, so just the first three get points. If your horse is a non-runner, then you are transferred to the favourite.

Here are the runners, riders etc:

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/racecards/01-04-2015/kempton-park/racecard/664840/32red-on-the-app-store-handicap-london-mile-series-qualifier

Good luck.

:44:

Attachments

• kempton.png
    kempton.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 0
The result:

1. Miss Buckshot - 10pts

2. Silverheels - 8pts

3. Ian's Memory - 6pts

Two non-runners:

12. Aldeburgh: 14. Teolagi. So if any punters, they are transferred to the favourite.

garyshawisthelaw - 1/4/2015 8:41 PM

lol couldn't resist..

Yes just had a quid ew at 12/1 so pays for my weekend best without having to get nagged by our lass lol

Wow, that's brill :17: picked my winnings up today, £1.50, lol.

We have a winning punter, congratulations to GS, who got the winner. Good lad :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1:
Three people got the 2nd placed horse, very good Dazza, Noggin, m4l. :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1:
MM's horse was 3rd, so she get's 6pts, nice work. :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1:
Oh, and mine was a non-runner...so transferred to the favourite who was second, 8pts.

Here is the result:

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/results/01-04-2015/kempton-park/result/664840/32red-on-the-app-store-handicap-london-mile-series-qualifier

I will update the league tomorrow. Please check I haven't missed any! Ta :2:

10pts - Garyshawisthelaw - Miss Buckshot
8pts - Dazza71 - Silverheels
8pts - Nogginthenog - Silverheels
8pts - miller4life - Silverheels
8pts - rybel-b - Fav/Silverheels
6pts - Millie Miller - Ian's Memory

All sorted now. No one has actually moved up, but they may have moved away from the ones behind. Sorry Caz, you've dropped down one, oh dear!!

Thank you for joining in folks, much appreciated.

Sorry, Bez, completely forgot to make my prediction! No doubt it would have been the winner!lol!

Of course it would 6d, lol.

They only go up a short time before, because things alter near to the race time...and of course, Caz needs a horse wearing red!!!So I have to wait until the colours are up, lol!!!