O/T Horse Racing comp: Kempton Pk | Vital Football

O/T Horse Racing comp: Kempton Pk

rybel_b

Vital Football Legend
Still with Kempton Park this week folks. The 20.30 race, Mix Business With Pleasure Handicap. There are 14 runners at the minute, but still only the first three to get points!

Here is the list of runners, riders, prices, colours etc:

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/racecards/05-03-2014/kempton-park/racecard/606341/mix-business-with-pleasure-handicap

Good luck :44:

Attachments

• hr.jpg
    hr.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 0
Fire King

Maybe interesting to watch Rigid. Not done anything since winning this same race last season.

Cheers Noggin, I have time to change my horse then!!!

Backed it too, so money to come back!

Here are the first three today:

1st. Fire King - 10pts
2nd. Byrd In Hand - 8pts
3rd. Meetha Achar - 6pts

Not enough runners for the first four.

I'll now check who gained points.

Six people got points today, brilliant!! :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1:

Congratulations to Dazza and Caz who got the winner, excellent. 6d, MM and Noggin got the second placed horse, good stuff. well done GS, you got the third placed horse.

10pts - Dazza71 - Fire King
10pts - Herringthorpe - Fire King
8pts - Sixpence - Byrd In Hand
8pts - Millie Miller - Bird In Hand
8pts - Nogginthenog - Byrd In Hand
6pts - Garyshawisthelaw - Meetha Achar

I will update the league tomorrow, please tell me if I've missed any. Cheers :2:

Here is how the horses finished:

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/results/05-03-2014/kempton-park/result/606341/mix-business-with-pleasure-handicap

The girls did well this week, didn't they....well, apart from me doh!

I'll update the league now.

There has been movement today, have a look and see if it's you, up above on a sticky.

Thank you for joining in, all of you.

Oh and it's Cheltenham next week, and Caz will be in charge!

The winter league will remain until the end of the football season, then the summer one on a Saturday will begin. Maybe even do a mid week and a Saturday one, what are your thoughts on that, when there are no Millers football? It will keep us out of mischief won't it, and keep our brains alert!!!

Keeps the grey matter working over the summer months.

I usually back my pics so that I can watch the live stream. I forgot all about it on Wednesday night.