O/T Adrian Durham | Vital Football

O/T Adrian Durham

The comment is spot on:

"Jesus. Can’t you see through all this? How many times are you going to let Durham play his game; he’s deliberately controversial to get people talking. Even if those people are ranting in hate at him........that’s what his show is about. The reason he loves/hates Arsenal is because the fans fall for it every time.

I’m a Liverpool fan. He tore into us on Wednesday after we lost in Europe. The next day he’ll be onto someone else. Wake up; or turn off. It’s that simple. ????"

His latest one about Spurs is that Sonny isn't in the top 30 players in the Premier League and wouldn't make Wolves bench (I've seen this on social media, would never listen to the prick). The fact that people engage with his nonsense depresses me about the state of humanity. He's just the attention seeking little prick we all beat up at school who secretly enjoyed it.

Won't listen to him or his puppet Goughy. Worst show on the radio.

I've tried a few times, but when you're intelligent enough to see through the blatant sensationalism he uses just to get attention, you just turn the radio off. We can all pick the devils advocate position in life. It's a lot harder to have your own opinion.

Won't listen to him or his puppet Goughy. Worst show on the radio.

I've tried a few times, but when you're intelligent enough to see through the blatant sensationalism he uses just to get attention, you just turn the radio off. We can all pick the devils advocate position in life. It's a lot harder to have your own opinion.

Spot on. He's real life click bait and unfortunately it's a sign of the times that this now pays better than actually being a good journalist, broadcaster or analyst.

It's the only show worth listening to on Talksport.
Their show was ruined when it was ruled sport related content only. As were a few of Talk sports shows. We are sport fans but do have other interests . Of course there is talk radio but it's politics mainly.