Number Plate for sale “Gil3132 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Number Plate for sale “Gil3132

Anyone interested in my GILL5 number plate? It's in felt pen on cardboard but at £20 is a whole £730 cheaper than the other one on here!
Also would consider offers for my PDP5 (Also pen on cardboard).

Anyone interested in my GILL5 number plate? It's in felt pen on cardboard but at £20 is a whole £730 cheaper than the other one on here!
Also would consider offers for my PDP5 (Also pen on cardboard).

Would that be on cardstock or corrugated fibreboard? Also, what colour pen? That could be a deal-breaker.

Think Billy should get to take home the trophy.

I'll accept the trophy but considering at 10am this morning I thought I was getting a BMW 1 series I can't help but feel disappointed. I can only assume a woman called Gillian came in with a higher bid. If so then I wish her a lifetime of happy driving.

Great thread. Who's whooshing whom?

I was wonering how that wonderful plate that has some of the letters of Gillingham in it, would look on my fancy 2002 Toyota. I'd buy it were I not worried about it being stolen up here in the Gills supporting hotbed that is Bromley.

My numberplate starts TLU, that's got an L in it, same as Gills. Anyone prepared to make me an offer?

Great thread. Who's whooshing whom?

I was wonering how that wonderful plate that has some of the letters of Gillingham in it, would look on my fancy 2002 Toyota. I'd buy it were I not worried about it being stolen up here in the Gills supporting hotbed that is Bromley.

My numberplate starts TLU, that's got an L in it, same as Gills. Anyone prepared to make me an offer?

Tim Lovejoy's Uncle?

Anyone on here own GFC 7 on a blue hatchback? Overtook it on the A13 a few weeks back, had a Gills sticker in the rear window.