NUFC | Vital Football

NUFC

Toonster

Vital Youth Team
N. No ambition
U. Useless tactics
F. Financial Stability
C. Contempt for the fans

Sums it up really, nail on the head and very well put.
At any other club the useless, pathetic, smug and arrogant twat would be gone, however we are not an ambitious club under this ownership.

Change of ownership, change of manager, a bit of ambition and a squad that want to win something for the long suffering supporters. Not a lot to ask for surely. Other clubs have this., the basic ingredients. Why not us?

The day will come. That I am sure. Next year, 5 years or 10 years time things will change. More pain to come first but a change will happen.

My only 'criticism' regarding the NUFC sign was each line ought to have been ticked as confirmation.
Loss or draw to Cardiff should see a few more turn, just surprised the tide is turning so slowly.

Birdys - 29/4/2014 09:02

My only 'criticism' regarding the NUFC sign was each line ought to have been ticked as confirmation.
Loss or draw to Cardiff should see a few more turn, just surprised the tide is turning so slowly.

I was thinking that last night, but he might have been ticking the things which are positive for the club and crosses for the negatives.

There's not much gets past you.... Speaking of which, have you seen the thread for BBM's memorial day?

st-pedros-basin - 29/4/2014 11:29

Platinii - 29/4/2014 11:14

There's not much gets past you.... Speaking of which, have you seen the thread for BBM's memorial day?

Are you fielding another team this year?

You're pencilled in for the Sweeper Role behind my Xavi'esque midfield position

st-pedros-basin - 29/4/2014 11:29

Platinii - 29/4/2014 11:14

Are you fielding another team this year?

Yes, and we are fed up of playing like a Pardew team, so need some skill and energy. June 7th if you are interested. Steeks is coming up and Rexn will be travelling up too.

It's a noble cause though and hats off to those who make the effort. If I was ever going to blow my cover it would be for something like this. BBM was a top lad.
However, as I'm a lazy, selfish unreliable bastard I'm reluctant to commit myself to anything. maybe I'll just turn up on the day like a Keegan-esque knight in shining armour and guide you to all to footballing glory, before sloping off into the distance to the littlest hobo theme tune. never to be seen again

As long as you're not that hippy that used to stand up in front of us at the match and sing by himself then you can be anyone* and we wouldn't be arsed Pedro.

*apart from those with Cockney mafia links.

Birdys - 29/4/2014 09:02

I Think people's opinions are changing pretty swiftly birdy's, the problem is (As has been mentioned in various places) is that apathy seems to rule. I reckon the vast majority of our fanbase are very unhappy with what's going on, but can't be bothered to do something, or want to do something but are waiting for someone else to organise it. There's also the idiots who insist ashley is doing ok despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary