NUFC v Notts (Toys Out The Pram) Forest | Vital Football

NUFC v Notts (Toys Out The Pram) Forest

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
What was potentially a grudge match anyway, is now in danger of turning into something else as the corrupt ref, diving and cheating Henry Lansbury inspired Notts Forest lot have hoyed their toys out of the pram.

That's because their 'win' is being shown up for what it was in that it had help, if you know what I mean.

Aside from the many comments on social media and the many articles, I thought id pick out this as one of the best with this paragraph right up there. All that's missing is a door slamming sound effect...

Taken from this article: (Forest Fans Mock The FA) http://www.nottinghampost.com/nottingham-forest-fans-mock-the-fa-for-overturning-newcastle-united-red-cards/story-29963628-detail/story.html#76FeHSPp1YgpxTAL.99

It was a move that angered Forest supporters, who thought the former Intertoto Cup winners were being given preferential treatment, given their impressive and illustrious history, having recently been relegated from the Premier League.
:a28: :3:

Even if it was true - exactly what has it got to do with them? They aren't going to challenge nor be anywhere near the top 6. As you say Toony - it must be because their win has now been devalued in an official way. Oh dear - as if that was needed.

Silly, silly silly scabs.

Finn_the_Dog - 7/12/2016 20:18

By the way - "intertoto cup winners" ooooh. Saucer of milk for the Nottingham post. Miaow.

Impressive and illustrious history, surely that is taking the piss too considering you lot haven't win anything worth talking about in over 60 years.

CM - 8/12/2016 09:16

Finn_the_Dog - 7/12/2016 20:18

By the way - "intertoto cup winners" ooooh. Saucer of milk for the Nottingham post. Miaow.

Impressive and illustrious history, surely that is taking the piss too considering you lot haven't win anything worth talking about in over 60 years.

It's 47 years since we won the equivalent of the Europa Cup but I guess the sarcastic tones of the article may have been missed. :17:

One thing should be remembered too. AFTER they won European Cup 78 was it ? Forest gave a testimonial as a thank you to Clough and Taylor.
14,000 bothered their arses turning up. This after winning the European Cup, remember
Newcastle had a testimonial same night. AFTER BEING RELEGATED David Craig I think.
36,000 turned up. Therein lies the difference.
Please remember to treat these repulsive bastards as they deserve 30th
And we all know "Angela" Lansbury conveniently became "injured" if he does however turn up, please PLEASE never forget his disgraceful performance and put as much pressure on the ref as possible to give the cheating bastard the treatment he deserves

Odd that. Posted twice.
Anyways. We need to get our own back on these moronic arrogant (Baffling. WHY are they arrogant ? Crap team hanging onto Championship by fingernails, the equivalent of someone begging at a street corner) bastards. Make their visit as much a misery as possible. NO respect whatsoever