NUFC v Leicester Match Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

NUFC v Leicester Match Thread

Lots of pressure from Nufc but no-one has a clue what to do with it . Resorting to Dummett just hoofing it down field just now .

If Nufc stay up it'll be a miracle . Several players here tossing it off royally , not tracking runners, poor communication (Colo and Saylor can't play the offside trap) . Very narrow and despite being us being a goal up it's now all Leicester. If Obertan's your best player your fucked .

Good call on the sneaking a slimy home win. Should've been a 0-0 draw...two shit teams...covers a few more cracks for now, back to losing ways next week against a very ordinary Spuds side.

Disappointed with the win.

However, we're still in the bottom three, with an away game at Spurs to come. Looking positively Spurs will be smarting after a defeat at Man City, and will be looking to hit back against us. QPR have a game in hand, it's not too bad. We need to start losing again, and quick. Otherwise, mid table ordinariness awaits.

Just imagine Thunderbird Pardew's smug face if we achieve that.

We are a Championship side simply because we have a manager who has run his course.

Let's hope the Bloated One keeps his bumchum in employment long enough to make it impossible for any other manager to stop the rot.

I'd say we are a Premier League side simply because Pardew manages to deal with all the shit Ashley throws at him....one of Ashley's lesser managers could have had us down by now

Today's flash in the pan result will soon be followed by a run of poor results, even though Pisdew will be living off this result to well after Christmas and well into whoever is sold in January with 50,000 silly fuckers following in toe. What a total waist of time and effort following this shit run club has become.

That was one of the worst matches I've ever watched. What odds on the Smogs and us to trade places come late Maytime?

We'll not go down. Money will be spent in the window to get the striker we've needed for 2 years and we'll probably strengthen elsewhere to protect the investment that this league brings.

The question that remains is, Will Pardew be allowed to stay as the face of the regime if we look in danger?

keggy_keagal - 18/10/2014 21:07

Not heard Pardew's post match couldn't bear to him say we're four points off a European place .

It's unbearable to watch or listen because we know it's his arse that the noise comes from.

He basically said all the usual cliche and PR shite with Ashley getting thanked for coming into the changing room at the end.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/9523452#ooid=c2c3g2cTqePQT0GLJ0IWDn5MM2KMaiW2

"with Ashley getting thanked for coming into the changing room at the end"

So maybe fucking the fat bloated one up the arse is what amounts to a win bonus nowadays ?

`There's a misconception that Ashley doesn't care'. Fuck off Pardcunt I hope you get Ebola. When we get twatted off Spurs, Man City, Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Everton before the end of the year lets see what you have to say for yourself you arrogant fucking fraud. You want to hope you don't run into me because I will fucking you boot you all the way back to London you fucking ****.