NUFC v Hull City Tigers 21/9/2013 Match Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

NUFC v Hull City Tigers 21/9/2013 Match Thread

Cabaye and Anita are neat and tidy enough when we've got the ball, but hardly a midfield barrier that Hull have trouble breaking through, fucking Hull fucking city, get the fuck into them.

What's your plan Pardew, you team's being made to look like the away side here, get that fucking midfield sorted you hapless twat.

Cisse is having another blinder mind. Wonder who we can blame this week for another abject performance.

*prays that he scores the winner*

I've only seen 20 minutes or so of this, Already sick of the phrase "cut out by Chester". We need to try and pull them out of shape. Or hope one of their defenders drops a clanger

ALso Sick of hearing Aluko's name and now the fucker's scored. Get out of this one pardew you incompetent fuckwit

And there we fucking have it, from the first 30 minutes, there midfield' shad the freedom of the pitch and Pardews answer was to bring two wingers on, fucking stupid ****.

Well Pards where are your new entertainers eh, run out of fukkin ideas you hapless twat, cannot even handle Hull.
Marking is a disgrace

Credit to hull as from what I've seen they're well organised. But we don't look like we've got a clue how to get through them. They're just sticking tight to HBA to stop us passing to him and it's completely killing what little creativity we have

Officemonkey - 21/9/2013 16:38

Cisse is superb I must say. Said it from day 1 that he is a brilliant striker who will take us places...

aye notts forest, leicester and sheffield

Why the hell wasn't Tiote brought on for Cabaye when we were clearly struggling in the middle? Oh the daft ****'s bringing him on now, when we need to score, he really is a first class **** Pardew.

If any further proof was needed how fucking shite our manager is today sums it up. I would struggle to find a manager who could get as little from this squad of players.

Exquisite timing with those cock-sure comments from Pardew in the press these past 2 days. But this is typical Newcastle this.