NUFC v Brentford | Page 2 | Vital Football

NUFC v Brentford

Was in the process of replying to your post mc and about to blame their keeper for Bruno's goal then we scored the second.....seeing the replay have to agree, a brilliant header, brave as well.

The whipped in ball as well - perfect

There you go again with the negativity

Willing players to be shite before they kick a ball and can't be happy when they score

Fucking weird
Not as weird as creaming over shite players. You sound like a Liverpool fan mcreery and we all know Liverpool fans are clueless *****

Not as weird as creaming over shite players. You sound like a Liverpool fan mcreery and we all know Liverpool fans are clueless *****

I never watch a Newcastle game hoping someone is shit just to prove a point

It doesn't surprise me in the least that you can't see the difference

Half time 2-0
We have dominated but a few sloppy moments in defence leaves me slightly nervous for the second half.

Hopefully Howe will have a word.

What has made me happy in the last couple of games is that previously we created very little when ASM hasn't been playing

Now we have options down both flanks as well as down the middle

The lesser players have really stepped up all over the pitch

I don't need to prove anything Murphy does it himself every time he goes through on goal. He's league 2 quality and he'll be out the door as soon as we get someone decent in.

I don't need to prove anything Murphy does it himself every time he goes through on goal. He's league 2 quality and he'll be out the door as soon as we get someone decent in.

There you go again - trying to prove a point

I believe most of us would agree RZA but he, like Longstaff and Fraser, are part of a very close-knit squad, that will do for now, as the results and efforts on the pitch are showing.

Until the next transfer window of course.