NUFC v Arsenal | Page 3 | Vital Football

NUFC v Arsenal

Wasn't exactly overly impressed with the appointment of Howe. How wrong was I? He has worked miracles and it isn't all down to January's signings, although they have obviously helped. Happy as a pig in shit. Its quite satisfying living down here in Kent when we beat the Arse 🤣

Best performance of the season for me.
Loved the way they pressed for the first 15 minutes all over the pitch & thought they'd burn themselves out & have to take a breather but somehow managed it for the whole game, testament to how fit Howe has got them alongside playing them off the park.
We looked United!
Top 10 hopefully come Sunday.Let's hope fatties choking on his salad!

Sky's analysis was a disgrace and if any extra motivation is needed or wanted for next season, then they need to show the video footage to the players week after week.

Arsenal's players couldn't handle the atmosphere or intensity of our play. When the Arsenal team lined up at the starting line ups they were visibly stunned at what they were witnessing with the flags and noise. So much so that they seemed to shrink in stature. I don't know why it wasn't spotted or noticed by the so-called 'experts'

Wilson got man of the match but it was a toss up between Bruno and Joelinton for me. So much to look forward to now for the first time since about 1996 when we signed Shearer and the world seemed our oyster.

Had to switch it off, it was bad enough listening to Alan Smith ex Arsenal centre forward crying during commentary. I'll look forward to Sunday knowing there isn't a chance the unwashed will be playing us next season :grinning: