NUFC v Arsenal | Vital Football

NUFC v Arsenal

He's playing on the shoulder and it's his first game back . He's played right across the front line and shows a real glint of what we can be with a quality forward. We've bossed this so far against a side challenging for a Champions League place.

All Newcastle so far need to make the most of it. Bruno by far best player on pitch. His vision oh my goodness

We need to capitalise before half time. Arsenal won't be this bad second half

I think we're better going forward with Shelvey but he makes us weaker defensively as you can run off him easily. Be interesting to see if he comes in as the game goes on.

I think we're better going forward with Shelvey but he makes us weaker defensively as you can run off him easily. Be interesting to see if he comes in as the game goes on.
I'd have preferred Fraser over almiron but maybe he's not fit and almiron playing alright. Howe seems very fair in his team selections he gives every player the chance to prove himself.

I think when we get a bigger squad we'll hopefully put more players in midfield. I'm not a fan of 3 midfielders