NUFC.COWARDS again | Vital Football

NUFC.COWARDS again

OldLeazes

Vital Football Hero
Surely they are taking the piss with this latest missive.

"Three games in and the goalscorers chart is still empty but any win is a good one and negotiating this tricky tie while other Premier League clubs (Manchester United, Burnley, Leicester & West Ham) fell by the wayside, keeps the positive trend going upward."

Tricky tie? Positive trend? Upward?

I do wonder how much they are being paid to spout lies.

Uninspiring site now. Only the old players section and past games of any interest. The boys toe the line.

They have for a while now but as ol says they must be in the clubs pocket now as the shite they put down is comical.

Once upon a time the chronicle worked overtime to keep the fans on side but now the clubs propaganda seems to be from these boys. Sign of the times I guess.

I must admit I found the match report comical. Expectations have been dulled so much that a boring 1-0 via an own goal against league one opposition is seen as a good result. I wonder when they sold their souls to the devil.

Aye it was nonsense that report but, like an elderly relative losing control of her functions and reason to live, I still visit that site every day. Mainly because as mentioned above the old boy/match element but I like how they've kept the same simple web page for a decade at least, flying in all popular convention.

As a pair of Ashley apologists however, they ought to be noted in the little black book.

beggars belief pards is happy what a crock of shit , 3 games played 0 goals scored leading goal scorer O.G not how it should be . FFS get a recognised goal scorer in . its going to be a long hard season .

let people print what they want - the only thing trending upwards when it comes to newcastle is the amount of disheartened fans and all of the bullshit in the world wont change that. we're not scoring goals and will let them in if tested by anyone with teeth up front and that doesn't bode well for this season.

Our whole setup is a house of cards and there's a gale on the way!!!! (now i'm just talking bullshit as well).

They must read these boards, because they have referred to posters as "message board jockeys".

They really do think they are superfans, and nobody else is entitled to a view unless they go to every single game home and away, reserves, under 21s, juniors, the whole nine yards.

That must cost a few quid, and I reckon Ashley pays for their tickets.

They are a pair of cowards, the same as the True Faith lads, and The Mag.

I don't know why they don't go the whole hog and just start writing for the Chronicle.

i dont think ashley is paying for their tickets although it's an interesting way of buying them on the cheap so you may have sadi it jokingly (i dont knoqw if you were serious or not) but it's not a bad point.

It's a good way to but local propeganda like true maith / the mag etc.

The club has always used local media to do it's brainwashing and now the chronicle is all but dead it's moving onto .com and other sites. In the past we've had silly buggers coming on here trying to do it but they've learnt that if there is a right to reply they come out second best every time.

Those two divvots are clearly on side, I don't bother with True Faith but The Mag seems well and truly in the anti camp judging by the articles that are published.

The two wankers in question, Niall and Biffa never miss an opportunity to berate message board users. They don't like to have their stance questioned, and we are referred to as "message board jockeys". As The Corner points out, when offered the right of reply these people always come out second best. Prior to my boycotting I'd put my attendance record up there with anyone. Rarely missed a game home or away during the 80s, and that was despite living away from home, or stuck here on the dole, I always found a way. I didn't have an understanding employer who allowed me to take time off whenever the fuck I wanted, nor did Gimsters pasties sponsor my rail travel.

I know for a fact that others are in the same boat, and I can name lads off this site who have gone to extraordinary lengths to get to games despite living on the other side of the country.

Not enough for these ***** though. If you weren't at the U15s game at Darsley park, or an U21s game away in midweek in the pissing rain, despite having to work a night shift that day, you are nothing.

Pair of up themselves wankers, and now sucking Ashley's cock to boot.

It's very disappointing. I used to enjoy that site, but over the last few years the only time I use it is to look at archive stuff or to see current players contract finish.

Any independent edge they had has well and truly gone. Sadly just another cog in the Ashley propaganda wheel.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but the change in their tack is quite stark. They never used to be afraid of sticking the knife in but things changed round about the time we signed half of France when we looked in danger of going down.

It's also what they don't say - clearly avoiding issues that any self resepcting site would report on.

I used to really enjoy this site until they totally wimped out of the protests last year, unforgivable in my opinion

They've even got a link from the main page to the online ticket office. Never mind advocating a walkout they are putting money directly into the fat slugs pocket. Some people have no shame.

I stopped reading their drivel years ago, a pair of super ***** indeed they are, no doubt if they were made of chocolate, they'd eat themselves.

"Update: Tickets remain available for Saturday's game, with an additional area of Leazes Level 7 now on sale to Newcastle fans, due to Palace only taking 1,600 tickets.

Releasing that extra section means anyone struggling to purchase multiple seats together previously should now be able to do so.

Buy tickets online here and collect the from SJP on Saturday or else the Box Office will be open from 9am. However there will be no pay turnstiles for this game."

Nice free advert for Ashley from the boys at nufc.com.

Spot on,they lost any semblance of neutrality once they started off with the "our club contact" story about the de jongs last season.
Spoon fed little snippets if they do what they're told.

Sad when it comes to that,they'd not get me back in that ground for any penny they can spare

In truth though, nobody should need any info given to them on the sly as it's easy enough to fathom out the real story and hopefully it hasn't passed anyone by.

The accounts for the next 2 years are going to be interesting in the fact that it should show massive profits. Profits that keep mounting up when there's a desperate need to improve on various departments of the club both off and on the field.

Between us all (every NUFC site), I reckon we could dish enough dirt to get an inquiry from the Premier League or whoever it takes for the fact that this shouldn't be allowed in football (The capping of one business to better another) as yet again, the fans suffer although most don't even know it.