Now I Know The World Is Mad | Vital Football

Now I Know The World Is Mad

Doody

Vital Champions League
This is the opening line of an article concerning Gareth Bale that is in today's Daily Mail....

'Not many people know this, but if you change some of the letters in Gareth Frank Bale, it’s an anagram of Cristiano Ronaldo.'

Apart from tthe fact you would have to change 8 letters and add 1 letter he is right.... :doh!: :doh!:

I always thought his name was an anagram for "Looks like A monkey"

Attachments

• monkeys-that-look-like-bale-05.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
Oh dear!

It's sad to think this guy ( and plenty of others like him ) gets paid to come out with shit like that when there's people out there that blog about football in their spare time that write pieces that are worth reading.

Even if it is an attempt at humour it's a very poor one.

The thing I find scary is he did not give any indication that it was an attempt at being funny in the line that followed .... like lol or 'but seriously'.

Yep, I looked it up Doody, no indication whatsoever, makes you wonder about the Fail's interview procedure.

Can you string a sentence together without using text speak?

You can? You're hired.

My problem is over here I have to rely on the UK press for most of the gossip as we don't have much coverage of EPL on radio or TV except for Foxsport on cable. So unfortunately I am REDUCED to having to read online UK papers....... :please: