Notts v Yeovil | Vital Football

Notts v Yeovil

caj85

Vital Youth Team
I have a bit of a soft spot for the way yeovil managed to climb into the championship and the fact they put the red dogs out of the playoffs those years ago! So i hate to see them struggling at the bottom of league 2 but rather them then us.

I am going for a nice 1-0 win with plenty of chances alongside poor final product.

I agree. My days of predicting Notts goal fests are over - for now! We really have to be winning this though.

If we control the game like we did against Plymouth, I think we will be much more likely to open up Yeovil's defence than we did the Pilgrims'. I was going to say 3-0 but clean sheets are extremely hard to come by with our defence so I will go for 3-1. Prove me wrong on the clean sheet front please Notts!

I know a win of any kind is what we need right now but I reckon we will tear Yeovil a new arsehole on Saturday, I will go with a 5-0 demolition job.

runner_pie - 15/10/2015 22:58

If we control the game like we did against Plymouth, I think we will be much more likely to open up Yeovil's defence than we did the Pilgrims'. I was going to say 3-0 but clean sheets are extremely hard to come by with our defence so I will go for 3-1. Prove me wrong on the clean sheet front please Notts!

Well done for proving me wrong Notts :beer:

A hard fought win against a team that came for a draw, dire 1st half and to be honest 2nd not that great either but will take 3 points however they come, good to see lzale score again, you could see the confidence come flooding back after he scored he could not get anything right before that.

Just shows what this league is like really, we battered Plymouth and got bugger all and played quite poor in my opinion and take 3 points. Moniz was doing his tinkering again I thought we lost a bit without Sheehan at left back and Burke in midfield and still don't see what smith does to get a start every week but I ain't no football manager so leave it to RM. On a side note we were winning 2-0 and still I heard moaning in the pavis!!!! What do people want out of a game.

Fridge magnet - 18/10/2015 08:53

Just shows what this league is like really, we battered Plymouth and got bugger all and played quite poor in my opinion and take 3 points. Moniz was doing his tinkering again I thought we lost a bit without Sheehan at left back and Burke in midfield and still don't see what smith does to get a start every week but I ain't no football manager so leave it to RM. On a side note we were winning 2-0 and still I heard moaning in the pavis!!!! What do people want out of a game.

10 goals every week of course. :hihi:

Fridge magnet - 18/10/2015 08:53

Some people are never happier than when they're moaning.

From what I saw of Smith against Yeovil and Plymouth he looks solid in the middle. Maybe Curtis could do the same job but I don't think we can discount Smith's experience in that middle.