Nottingham Forest v Fulham- sponsored by Barbour jackets, Creme Eggs and people who have Pope on "Ignore" | Page 24 | Vital Football

Nottingham Forest v Fulham- sponsored by Barbour jackets, Creme Eggs and people who have Pope on "Ignore"

Cash is very poor defensively - that is why he is in and out of the Villa team.
Since NES came in you can see that Neco has improved to the point he starts every game
First half of season we struggled in both fullback positions. The only bright side was Aina. Williams has improved and is now a Full back as well as a wingback. Tofollo has also let no one down. The desperation loans of Tavares and Monteil seem along way away. Olna’s return since missing from Xmas makes both positions more secure. A decision will be made on Richards and his bionic leg in close season and close looks at both Back and Donelly. We will be strengthening a strong position.

Doughty would be a disaster here and probably sink in most other PL clubs.

He's a rubbish defender by PL standards.

His crossing is very good but in our side he would be crossing to an empty box most of the time. We aren't that kind of side. They will pack the box with very physical players all the time, most PL don't play that way and his strengths would be wasted.

Just watched a 21 minute YouTube video of the Fulham game with the emphasis on the ground and the crowd. It was first rate, especially the singing and the crowd support, although not surprising from what I've read on here this last few years.
All seated of course. totally different to what I used to watch which included all standing, no food or grog.

You lot probably don't realize how lucky you are, Premier League as well.

I still think we'll stay up.

Pope's response to yet another person saying that they had put him on "ignore" so they don't have to read his contradictory opinions delivered with a dose of disdain was to threaten to start on the Fulham match thread.

Should have done it years ago. Prick

Just watched a 21 minute YouTube video of the Fulham game with the emphasis on the ground and the crowd. It was first rate, especially the singing and the crowd support, although not surprising from what I've read on here this last few years.
All seated of course. totally different to what I used to watch which included all standing, no food or grog.

You lot probably don't realize how lucky you are, Premier League as well.

I still think we'll stay up.
It's not all seated.

The entire A Block stands up, while the club forlornly present "Persistent Standing is not permitted" on the screens every now and then

The crowd also always stand whenever CHO is racing on the wing towards the TE, and in a demonstration of the eternal optimism of fans, whenever MGW takes a corner.

Should have done it years ago. Prick
It's such a shame that you won't see this message, in which I wish you the very best of health and all the happiness in the world.

May you never again in your life be troubled by someone with the audacity to disagree with you or challenge you in any way.

All the best for the rest of your life

He reacted when I brought attention to his negativity, but that is fine my me. I for one appreciate his input and opinion even if I don’t always agree with it. More often than not his views are sound and of value and worth listening to. It is opinion and aids one coming to their own opinion. A valued contributor and vital member. Not agreeing is part of the fun. Don’t take disagreement and challenge so personally.

He threw a wobbly when I mentioned his relentless preseason negativity too so I'm also on his wonderful ignore list.
Yeah, he's not much of a debater.

More of a "put a short, black or white statement out there and walk out" kind of guy. Flips out when any of the statements are challenged. He really doesn't like that.

But I can say that without hurting his feelings because he's ignoring me.

Apart from him getting shirty whenever you disagree with him, he's fine. Annoying thing is, my last post to him was just banter and he took it as straight up criticism.

And if I keep saying I'll do a match thread, Chandos will keep doing them instead believing himself a Pope-defeating hero. Saves me some time

More of a "put a short, black or white statement out there and walk out" kind of guy. Flips out when any of the statements are challenged. He really doesn't like that.

Apart from him getting shirty whenever you disagree with him, he's fine. Annoying thing is, my last post to him was just banter and he took it as straight up criticism.

And if I keep saying I'll do a match thread, Chandos will keep doing them instead believing himself a Pope-defeating hero. Saves me some time
Not of your quality though.

Well he might have to any way after the result the other day.
Maybe Chandos DESTROYING pope in the match thread is our lucky charm.

I frequently clashed with Plummer but I do miss his regular post match opposition fans ramblings. Always good to get the view from other side.
He totally picked those out to suit his own agenda.

Which was usually either that a) Forest were shit and should play more like Brentford or b) we were an unusually dirty team.

I never liked them when we lost to be honest to be honest. I've occasionally done them in the PL when we've won. Which is obviously not very often. I did look at the Fulham forum but there really wasn't much of interest

He totally picked those out to suit his own agenda.

Which was usually either that a) Forest were shit and should play more like Brentford or b) we were an unusually dirty team.

I never liked them when we lost to be honest to be honest. I've occasionally done them in the PL when we've won. Which is obviously not very often. I did look at the Fulham forum but there really wasn't much of interest
I did have a filter. He had bees in his bonnet, like Brentford and Grant.