Noticeable by being absent | Vital Football

Noticeable by being absent

Canary Kevin

Vital Squad Member
Of course Leroy Fer will not be at Dereham on Saturday but what about numbers 12, 13, 14, 20, 23 and 30 are they injured already?

I would be very interested to kow why Pilkington, Bunn, Hoolahan, Wolfsinel, Olsson and Bassong are not going. :shades:

Olsson is having surgery on his shoulder having been in pain during the second half of the season, apparently.

Pilks & Wes have been given extra time off following their International duties.

Dunno about the others.

just thought RVW and ex captain might want to bond with the new guys especially as they are not away and do get paid to work.

As I said Pilks and Wes given extra time off.

Bunn well why take three GK if you intend to use two different teams for the two 45 mins.

Bassong I think is out of the picture and Adams would be happy to get rid off.

Olsson well has he had surgery or hasn't he?

Fer of course just finished world cup stuff

RvW well no idea bloody Becchio is playing so and I'd have thought RvW is higher in the pecking order than him maybe an injury who knows? You'd think Adams would like to see how he plays with Lafferty etc, but maybe he isn't interested.

Also Adams explained why the others not playing, but said nothing about RvW and Bassong? bloody hell get a reporter down there to just ask him.

It's a need to know basis but the money milked from us each season doesn't make us needy enough it seems.

Bass and RVW low squad numbers compared to last year so could be in the squad for Braintree - if not then, the question must be asked and the obvious inference, saving injury (real), that they are on their way out

RVW seems to want to stay, so I have absolutely no idea why we are trying to freeze him out. If he wants to stay,give him a go and if he still fails sell in January

But sitting him at home is doing nobody any favours

0-0 at moment. Can get a text commentary on this twitter page - you can view it without being a member of Twitter.

https://twitter.com/NorwichCityFC

Yep indeed Suffolk and Dereham had a could of chances. I thought we would smash them especially as this was our 1st team, but just a friendly and good to get fitness.

Might have missed it on here but anyone heard West Ham after Olsson?

Sorry now seen this further down the list.