Norwich City’s Financial Black Hole | Page 2 | Vital Football

Norwich City’s Financial Black Hole

Well, apparently, it is the new kit (as other clubs releasing their new kits on the same date) and there are clues as to how it will look in the fading of the email? I thought it might be about how the club has saved about 70k a week with the departure of Naismith and Martin.

New kit has all been a bit secretive and low key.
Hope they have stocked up as its hot here and everybody will need to be wearing it.

I can't remember new kits being this hyped and having the creative influence. I just remember that we had a kit for 2 seasons or something and then boom a new kit. None of this date counts down to 3 new kits - posters of the players wearing them and then a video.

To be fair I haven't purchased a new kit for ages. I don't like wearing them - the material makes me sweat and they are too tight for my beautiful body.

Well today they release this picture with a new date set 1st July ! I must admit I’m a big kid when it comes to the new kits and always look forward to seeing them - then the annual tradition of being disappointed by a terrible design :grinning:

1530103860520.png

Mr Lewis looks so pleased in that picture.

Going by that it could be a top that has Yellow on one side and Green on the other and they come together in the middle (they fade into each other).