Norway for Bendtner at forest | Page 2 | Vital Football

Norway for Bendtner at forest

da fuq - 7/3/2017 08:59

Dunno about that Nan he's done the opposite of the last owner and made a profit on:

MA
Burke
Lascelles
etc

The word he needs to learn is
Investment
I'd forgotten about Antonio - how could I? - but I did say apart from Academy players.

Nanpantan red - 7/3/2017 09:30

Dunno about that Nan he's done the opposite of the last owner and made a profit on:

MA
Burke
Lascelles
etc

Investment
I'd forgotten about Antonio - how could I? - but I did say apart from Academy players.

:7:

da fuq - 7/3/2017 09:35

MA
Burke
Lascelles
etc

Investment

Actually I said "signed a player for free, and then sold him" Did nay of the many non-league players we have signed over the years actually cost us nothing? Peter Davenport comes to mind.

As a matter of interest Frank Clark came to us on a free transfer.

This 'undisclosed fee' will only be a fee to recover agent and contract costs. with the other options we have, I can't believe we would put the need for a fee in the way of wage savings from getting him out.

I'll be sorry to see him go. He would have got on much better at a normal club.

Think we could have got a fortune by mugging off some Chinese league club probably go there from Rosenberg for around £20 million pounds or the equivalent in the next window

Way down the pecking order at Forest & a shame, as I thought he'd started to look ok, prior to the injury against Brum.

Wage bill off of our payroll and a fee.

da fuq - 7/3/2017 09:35

MA
Burke
Lascelles
etc

Investment

Gueddy!

He played how Britt is starting to, no movement hardly any anticipation and just not enough quality.

Cheerio.

The Derby game did it for me, strolling around chewing gum, putting no effort in, scoring one own goal, then nearly scores another. Good riddance.

paplane - 7/3/2017 10:22

This 'undisclosed fee' will only be a fee to recover agent and contract costs. with the other options we have, I can't believe we would put the need for a fee in the way of wage savings from getting him out.

I'll be sorry to see him go. He would have got on much better at a normal club.

Sorry to disagree with you but with that attitude he wouldn't have got better at any club.

We offered him a chance, a route back and he blew it. Good riddance.

excited about tonights game for some reason . It's going to be a real game of football, you know what I mean?

excited about tonights game for some reason . It's going to be a real game of football, you know what I mean? We need 3 points to guarantee safety. Brentford need 3 points to get in the playoffs, we're playing well.

I'm going to 3-2 reds with a brace from Ben Beresford.

Nanpantan red - 7/3/2017 10:08

Actually I said "signed a player for free, and then sold him" Did nay of the many non-league players we have signed over the years actually cost us nothing? Peter Davenport comes to mind.

As a matter of interest Frank Clark came to us on a free transfer.

Owd nay nay and thrice times nay

shame about Bendtner. too many cooks spoil the broth. would of been good to have got him with a full preseason. his finishing is poor however...did we need McCormack on 30k a week? presume vellios will be the next to go to olympiacos.

pity we didn't have one of these guys when we had to play the likes of o'grady upfront and Tyler walker.

Bentner is a good player to hold the ball up for his strike partner.

Vellios apparently is third party ownership so cant play, and Tyler Walker is streets ahead of O'Grady and Apkom or whatever his fooking name was. Trouble is we have had a succession of managers that have never solved the midfield issue since Reid and Cohenz crocked so our strikers have largely been not playing to their strengths in the team formation

Apollyon - 7/3/2017 16:51

Trouble is we have had a succession of managers that have never solved the midfield issue since Reid and Cohenz crocked so our strikers have largely been not playing to their strengths in the team formation

completely agree banger. we didn't get to use him anywhere near to his full potential.