Northampton Town (a): Score Predictions & Starting XI | Vital Football

Northampton Town (a): Score Predictions & Starting XI

Enforced change of Burroughs for Sorensen; perhaps a rotational change of Smith for Hamilton; that will probably be that.

Can see this being a draw.

Burroughs in for Sorensen who I assume will miss out but otherwise same starting XI as Saturday with the same impact subs

2-0 win for Imps

Burroughs in for Sorensen Smith in for hamilton Walker in for House rest same as saturday House to come on for second half 45mins Northampton 1 Mighty imps 3

Seems they are looking for a 'morale boosting' win against a moderate Lge1 side to put them in 'good heart' for a game against one of the divisions 'big guns' on Saturday. Lets go for a backs to wall 0-0 then.

Seems they are looking for a 'morale boosting' win against a moderate Lge1 side to put them in 'good heart' for a game against one of the divisions 'big guns' on Saturday. Let’s go for a backs to wall 0-0 then.

It’s a bit like some on the Wycombe forum, they should be getting points against lower mid table opposition like us and Exeter.

I think we will be a little more balanced tonight and with Burroughs at right wing back we should have more of an attacking threat down both wings.

Not sure who will start at centre forward but with the team finishing how it did on Saturday I'd like to see Walker start then House to come on when the time is right providing the result is going the right way for us.

As Perth said if you want to be anywhere near to top 8 or 10 and pushing playoffs these are the games where you need a positive result.

I can't quite follow why House won't start.

Thought Walker did okay...but other than completely miss his kick when Hackett scored the first, he didn't make any particularly significant contribution...unless being on the pitch when we scored some goals counts.

House is fully fit and Walker isn't yet.

I reckon it will be a tough game. They will try to be a bit like we were last season - so expect a tight game
2-1Lincoln.

Thought Walker did okay...but other than completely miss his kick when Hackett scored the first, he didn't make any particularly significant contribution...unless being on the pitch when we scored some goals counts.

I reckon it will be a tough game. They will try to be a bit like we were last season - so expect a tight game
2-1Lincoln.
He also made a run to create the space for Mandroiu's goal and was in a great position to score if Bishop hadn't have gotten there first for the second goal. I thought he had a great impact tbh.

2-1Lincoln.
Agree, pressing from House was exceptional in the first half. Classic defending from the front. Bring Walker on for last 25 minutes once more.