North Macedonia v England: Score Predictions & Match Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

North Macedonia v England: Score Predictions & Match Thread

It's seriously hard not to question corruption watching decisions like this given pretty much all game. It's just shocking.

What is Dion Dublin on about? Talking about how well they have played. They have been made to look good by our crap performance, I'm afraid.

Utterly rubbish. England were crap but the match has also been ruined by truly disgraceful refereeing.

Don't like to say I told you so. But. The second VAR was brought in however many years ago it was obvious the game would be ruined. It hasn't and will never work. I hardly watch or take notice of the game I love at the top level now because VAR has made it a farce. Hate it. And pray we never see it at the Bank.

Don't like to say I told you so. But. The second VAR was brought in however many years ago it was obvious the game would be ruined. It hasn't and will never work. I hardly watch or take notice of the game I love at the top level now because VAR has made it a farce. Hate it. And pray we never see it at the Bank.
Aleksander Ceferin originally said that VAR was a mess that could not be rectified, but also believes it 'certainly has not harmed the game'. The confusion of VAR encapsulated in one man.