None football day | Vital Football

None football day

Eweimps

Vital 1st Team Regular
Now the game is off what are we all going to talk about to increase the posts and clicks

What are we all doing today now?
Not much for me, just staying in the warm I think

Staying warm for the most part! Might venture down to the shed to continue with a wood working project (collapsible bar) of I feel brave!

Staying warm for the most part! Might venture down to the shed to continue with a wood working project (collapsible bar) of I feel brave!

Hope It won’t collapse when someone leans on it Rob the Imp :pointy:

Awaiting a click & collect text, as the ironing board is kaput. In daily use and is as old as the marriage which is a fair while. Just hope the marriage lasts a bit longer ! :pointy:

Don’t mention curry Hitherimp. You’ll have Devon popping round (he’d already got to Euston waiting for his train when the game was called off)

Depending on where you live there are still matches on. Carlisle v Cods – entry just £10 to everyone over the age of 18! Should be a Jolley good show.

I was going racing at Donny anyway. But, they had the sense to call it off 2 days ago!
Looks like a few beers and the TV.

Having a quiet day at work - why did I bother today? Still, the roads were quiet too!

Eweimps - 3/3/2018 11:14

Hope It won’t collapse when someone leans on it Rob the Imp :pointy:

Sad thing is it probably will, I have no skills in that department so it'll most likely be a total shambles :he he: :glug:

Left Jules and Hackney Ian at Euston on their way to Wembley...spurs v Huddersfield......on a dry run to check out the lie of the land prior to our game in April.....eg pubs etc.

Decent brekkie in cafe at Euston, now back in nw london chilling.. the defrost is starting thank fcuk

Wasn't going today anyway, booked a weekend in centre parcs, there's a whopping 2cm of snow here and half the staff haven't come in! so nearly all activities are off! Including some of the indoor ones. This country just grinds to a halt at the mention of snow.

I'll be spending a bit of time seeing what refunds I can get on today's unused match and train tickets.