Non-league clubs with money | Vital Football

Non-league clubs with money

Snats

Vital 1st Team Regular
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone could help me with something. Which non-league clubs do we know have a lot of financial backing right now? I know Fylde, Eastleigh and Billericay, but I'm not so sure about others - I think I'm right in saying Whitehawk don't have the same resources they used to, and of course FGR have gone up now. Any help would be much appreciated.

Barrow, Gateshead and Dover probably classed as bankrolled, they certainly are not spending what they do on the proceeds from attendances.

Impartiality - 14/7/2017 18:29

Barrow, Gateshead and Dover probably classed as bankrolled, they certainly are not spending what they do on the proceeds from attendances.

Realistically does anyone though?

Skip155 - 14/7/2017 18:37

Impartiality - 14/7/2017 18:29

Realistically does anyone though?

Possibly not. It is the extent those I named do it too though.

Harrogate, Salford, Oxford City (they did, not sure now), Whitehawk (to a lesser extent now) Fylde, Ebbsfleet, Barrow, Dover, Gateshead (definitely should be a PT side), Guiseley, Bill and Ricky. Spennymoor are another.

York have a money man as well and Woking were having their losses taken care of until last season I think, although they've had an ownership change this summer.

Salford of course, how could I forget that one! Thanks everyone who has commented so far.

Luke Imp - 14/7/2017 19:04

Harrogate, Salford, Oxford City (they did, not sure now), Whitehawk (to a lesser extent now) Fylde, Ebbsfleet, Barrow, Dover, Gateshead (definitely should be a PT side), Guiseley, Bill and Ricky. Spennymoor are another.

York have a money man as well and Woking were having their losses taken care of until last season I think, although they've had an ownership change this summer.

Remove Guiseley from that list.

Marty.

Guiseley had a decent amount invested in them to get to the NL and still do. Maybe not quite as much now they get better attendances (comparable to the North with away fans).