Noise pollution | Page 2 | Vital Football

Noise pollution

I know how bad it is, I have lived in my house for almost four years without issue, now the next door rented house has a right pair of ***** in it, shouting and screaming at each other at all hours and slamming doors, the little slag is only 20 and knocking out a 3rd kid, he's according to her got drugs in the fridge, bangs her about and was raped by his dad and has raped her kids. She takes him back every time though, the next day usually. Lovely. Trouble is our house is up for sale so I don't want to go round and smash the **** up with my axe because they will make selling it a nightmare, so I am gritting my teeth and putting up with it, and hoping they are asleep when viewings come round. You know it's bad when they turn up with a fucking flat bed with all their gear on it, I thought the skip rats were round emptying the place but they were moving in. Great stuff.

The Love Slug - 28/9/2013 21:19

I know how bad it is, I have lived in my house for almost four years without issue, now the next door rented house has a right pair of ***** in it, shouting and screaming at each other at all hours and slamming doors, the little slag is only 20 and knocking out a 3rd kid, he's according to her got drugs in the fridge, bangs her about and was raped by his dad and has raped her kids. She takes him back every time though, the next day usually. Lovely. Trouble is our house is up for sale so I don't want to go round and smash the **** up with my axe because they will make selling it a nightmare, so I am gritting my teeth and putting up with it, and hoping they are asleep when viewings come round. You know it's bad when they turn up with a fucking flat bed with all their gear on it, I thought the skip rats were round emptying the place but they were moving in. Great stuff.

Since it's rented can't you contact the owner? They probably won't be too keen on drugs in their house. Best of luck with that, not an easy situation.

I totally sympathise with you LoveSlug the same thing happened to us when we were selling our house in London. I went down the reasonable route for 4 or 5 weeks and i freely admit that i am definitely not a fighter, my big brother resolved it for me. To this day i don't know what happened but when he heard my plight he decided to house sit for us when i went to Florida on holiday for 10 days, when we returned we were elated to discover our neighbours from hell had moved on, for a while i was actually worried that my brother had murdered them but happily i bumped into one of them in the town the week before we moved, my brother must have made an impression because my ex neighbour crossed the road to avoid bumping into me. I would add that my brother inherited the psychopathic / fighting genes in our family so fuck knows what he done but it worked.

The lad might actually be OK when he's not arseholed. I would also try and pop down and see him during the day and see if you can strike up some kind of understanding with him. It's always useful to be on speaking terms with your neightbours, I think it lets them know they have others to consider.

My daughter's just moved into a new student flat up here and had a wee problem with noise from the flat below in the first few days but it seems to have settled down now.

I think some use loud music as the human equivalent of a dog pissing all over their patch to let others know what kind of animal they are. Just because you may not be able to knock this meathead out, doesn't mean he can get all his own way in life, there's plenty of ways he can and will lose out. I think Uni's are pretty good on these things, you won't be the first, last nor only one having such problems, there'll be sanctions in place for this so am sure it will settle down. Good luck.

Best way is to complain to the landlord, as soon is they are involved it all stops because if this kid is a student he cant afford to be evicted and student properties can snapped up so easily so they wont think twice about evicting him. If the landlord is having no joy, try the police then the council cause wether its student or private accommodation if the uni is brought into it, he will be evicted and doing full time work back at home in Burger King.

Worst case I have had is with a lad I was living with. He was a total scruff, used to show total disregard for me and the others. Used to leave the place a total fucking shit heap, me and the girls were fucking sick. We used to wake up in the middle of the night/morning to find total fucking strangers on our sofa's, eating our food and one of the them broke my mates tv. Basically the lad was fucking weird used to stay up til 5-6am just being a fucking pest, meeting girls online and bringing them back to being pissed. Anyhow the lad was a student nurse and when he was on placement he was still doing it, so we contacted the uni and advised his lecturers what he was doing who then contacted the RVI where he was thrown off his placement and subsequently went on to fail his entire year and his degree. I don't even feel bad in what happened to him because this kid was a dirty **** and deserved it. You have to look after yourself in this life mate, otherwise people will continue to take the piss.

taffontyne - 29/9/2013 09:44

The lad might actually be OK when he's not arseholed. I would also try and pop down and see him during the day and see if you can strike up some kind of understanding with him. It's always useful to be on speaking terms with your neightbours, I think it lets them know they have others to consider.

My daughter's just moved into a new student flat up here and had a wee problem with noise from the flat below in the first few days but it seems to have settled down now.

I think some use loud music as the human equivalent of a dog pissing all over their patch to let others know what kind of animal they are. Just because you may not be able to knock this meathead out, doesn't mean he can get all his own way in life, there's plenty of ways he can and will lose out. I think Uni's are pretty good on these things, you won't be the first, last nor only one having such problems, there'll be sanctions in place for this so am sure it will settle down. Good luck.

claud_ballz - 28/9/2013 15:34

1 knock on door
2 ask, no tell him to turn it down
3 if any grief punch in teeth
4 put your speakers face down on floor with some heavy base at 7am
5 leave the flat

repeat as required

ha ha my very thoughts ! :7: :7: :7:

claud_ballz - 28/9/2013 15:34

1 knock on door
2 ask, no tell him to turn it down
3 if any grief punch in teeth
4 put your speakers face down on floor with some heavy base at 7am
5 leave the flat

repeat as required

ha ha my very thoughts ! :7: :7: :7:

I don't know the landlord, and wouldn't know how to find him. It's shit that these **** landlords put shithouses in their properties with no regard for the misery the residents are causing to the neighbours. You can't even blame the shithouse residents too much, after all they are just halfwit bastards that have been dragged up by rotten parents in broken Britain. It's a shame the rest of us have to keep these ***** by working.