No wages | Page 13 | Vital Football

No wages

I posted 2 short paras Jock. They both compared our plight to the Lineker affair. The first para referred to the comms/running of the club, the second, the team.

If we can't find solace in dark humour, then it's a sad affair ... well, it's obviously a sad affair any road, but it genuinely wasn't meant to lead on to a political debate.

Nice one re the new thread ... maybe I should have done this, but didn't for reasons I give above.

Didn't think your post was dark humoured but fair enough I slightly get it wen I re read it....fill ur boots ont tother thread 😉

I cannot believe the EFL agreed for them to operate on their current business plan. It just fucking baffles me.

Anyhow, I won't let them destroy my mental health, the last admin period was just unhealthy for me and for many other fans no doubt. I've already unfollowed everything Latics related online and will probably stop posting on here for a while. I have to look after myself at the end of the day and I refuse
No I do the ironing on Sunday after reading the Sun on Sunday
Daily Star is a good read as well. Especially if you’re interested in extra-terrestrials.