No Shock, Farage Is A S*** Of A Man | Page 2 | Vital Football

No Shock, Farage Is A S*** Of A Man

Farage and some of the shakier members of UKIP give the impression of being a Sixth Form debating society that is just in it for a good laugh. Some of their criticism of Europe does have a certain merit however. Europe is run by a bunch of well paid, handsomely pensioned, none accountable and largely unelected civil servants. There is a parliament of sorts but most of the big decisions are taken by the Council of Ministers. We contribute vast sums of money to this racket and get some of our own money back while most of it disappears to resurface in various worthy projects minus the skim off that vanishes into the pockets of the kind of sharks that always have a nose for a scam. How many years has it been since independent auditors have approved the E.U. accounts? How many billions have disappeared? As for trade there's no doubt we get a lot of benefit but markets like South America, China and India are growing faster than the E.U. We are limited in our ability to exploit those markets by E.U. Protectionism.
I'm getting deeply cynical in my view of all political parties. Cameron is offering a referendum but I'll bet if the Tories get in next time they'll find a good reason to forget about that. The Labour Party doesn't seem to know its arse from its elbow and Clegg seems to have adopted the policy of flashing his knickers at all the punters in the hope of attracting some trade after the election. UKIP are a bunch of jolly japes Bertie Woosters with a few deeply unpleasant hangers on.
They are all a bunch of so called professional politicians with no experience of much except the common room and Daddies' business. A perfect example of an oxymoron, in my opinion, is the term "political elite." Elite! Don,'t make me laugh. Stalin would have known what to do with them.
Sorry about the diatribe but, as you've probably guessed , I don't think much of our present crop of politicians. Creatures of chance and expediency all of them.
My apologies to all whom I have offended.

Yup, agreed, hardly an elite.

Then again, neither was Stalin, in fact (as you'll know I think) Lenin thought him quite rough and common!

I think one of the greatest philosophers of our time, Billy Connolly :3: , got it right when he said the very fact they want to be MP's should disqualify them for life!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like him, he tells it like it is, unlike the other leaders. I do worry about the other crackpots in his party though, some very strange people, but we need to get out of the EU as soon as possible, so needs must.

I think Lenin's opinion of him is a bit generous to be honest. You would have difficulty describing his personality without using terms such as psychopath, sociopath and megalomaniac. A bit of a piss artist as well by all accounts. Even drank Churchill under the table and that took some doing.

Wurzel - 20/9/2013 22:30

I like him, he tells it like it is, unlike the other leaders. I do worry about the other crackpots in his party though, some very strange people, but we need to get out of the EU as soon as possible, so needs must.

:1: I'm with you Wurzel! I also have to agree with a couple of reports out today in we need to know more about the personalities he has in his party. I don't know if they are crackpots or not. But yes, we need to get out of the EU asap.

:14:

Pride of Lions - 20/9/2013 20:11

:1: I'm with you Wurzel! I also have to agree with a couple of reports out today in we need to know more about the personalities he has in his party. I don't know if they are crackpots or not. But yes, we need to get out of the EU asap.

Im with Wirz and Pride i luv anybody that says how things am and speaks the truth Farage is a mini Winston Chirchill and knows the best interests of the ordianery people of this country not just the well off

ironside - 20/9/2013 17:43

I think Lenin's opinion of him is a bit generous to be honest. You would have difficulty describing his personality without using terms such as psychopath, sociopath and megalomaniac. A bit of a piss artist as well by all accounts. Even drank Churchill under the table and that took some doing.

Yes, it is a shame, he bastardised the idea and took all the controlling elements, much like all power hungry psychos.

It was, under Lenin, just getting interesting as he start led to adapt communism, allowing small businesses to begin again etc.

Was still, one would imagine doomed to failure, but it could have been an intriguing theory if it had continued with less controlling and more intelligent people at the top.

It is such a pity that UKIP come across as such a bunch of contrarian schoolboys because they should serve a serious purpose of at least offering a dissenting voice to the so-called consensus.

The consensus has become a little bit too fascistic for my liking: the politics are too global, the economics are too Keynesian, the sociology is too multicultural and even the feminism is too kiss-ass.

The country needs a party of dissent and it is just a pity that UKIP are not it.

UKIP can easily grasp the Boston & Skegness seat. People are fed up of the influx of Eastern Europeans. I believe Boston is the most effected town in the UK for immigrants , per population

ClivetheVillan - 20/9/2013 20:37

Pride of Lions - 20/9/2013 20:11

Im with Wirz and Pride i luv anybody that says how things am and speaks the truth Farage is a mini Winston Chirchill and knows the best interests of the ordianery people of this country not just the well off

Good grief Clive! Winnie would be turning in his grave, if he could read that.

He does not know the best interests of this country. Pulling out of Europe is not in our best interests. As I have already said, I am not pro Europe but we are damned if we do and we are damned if we don't pull out re Europe.

We need a party who will fight for our rights in Europe, properly. Not just pull us straight out.

They aren't going to get in power so it doesn't matter anyway. Believe me Farage lot are not the answer.

There is no answer: The days of genuine politics have long gone, when they believed in their cause, agree with them or not.

They are all in it for themselves which party you vote for. Not about the people. Never will be again

Surely it doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out where we could invest the money we donate to Europe so they have the privilege to tell us what to do in our own country?

Other growing parties in Europe want to get out of the EU. We all know it has become a huge white elephant.... a gravy train if you will. We pay millions into this and we feel grateful when we get back some of "our" money back to invest in whatever. We need to get out.

No one seems to take the trouble to explain why the UK has to pay £5 for every £1 it gets back from the EU and how this is beneficial.

It's interesting that he's created enough of a stir with policies the establishment can't argue against that they have to attack his character.

I can attack many of his policies and his dress sense and his smug face.

Ok?

I'm able to multitask.

Bloke is a loon in pin striped clothing.

OnMeHeadFred - 20/9/2013 21:58

It is such a pity that UKIP come across as such a bunch of contrarian schoolboys because they should serve a serious purpose of at least offering a dissenting voice to the so-called consensus.

The consensus has become a little bit too fascistic for my liking: the politics are too global, the economics are too Keynesian, the sociology is too multicultural and even the feminism is too kiss-ass.

The country needs a party of dissent and it is just a pity that UKIP are not it.

We have the Liberal Democrats... :10:

Oh no, good point, well made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the dangers with our bland current two/three party set up and the fact they are all morphing into one is that the more extreme right and the loonies could well start to get protest votes that actually get them voted in.

Frightening.

UKIP down by one looney

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09/20/ukip-godfrey-bloom-sluts_n_3962647.html

oh bless them, they're going for the middle ground as well now.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09/19/ukip-veil-ban-policy-reversed_n_3954164.html