No NDA's, No gagging orders, just straight talk. | Vital Football

No NDA's, No gagging orders, just straight talk.

It's a pity the "chosen few" didn't adopt this "straight talking" approach and attitude from day 1 - if they had we wouldn't be here
The chosen few as you put it were complying with British Law on none disclosure, I would have thought a vociferous brexiteer like you are would be all for getting our British laws back from the EU, are you now saying in some instances if it suits you should break the law.

How's it best to post the questions? Post 'em on this thread, PM you, or through the SC on twitter?

Nothing to do with me moonay I think you do it via the PWU pages on twitter or Facebook, but you won't get your questions to the right people if you only post them on here.

Last edited:
Whats the saying about being damned?................
You seem to support and like the silence that has so far got no results. Time to accept, as some have said all along, the cloak and dagger has been getting us no where. Nandy is outspoken, but not actually saying anything.

Where did he say he supports it? He's pointing out she gets criticised when she says something and criticised when she doesn't.

Problem is Coddenchips, like all politicians she says a lot without saying anything. Most of the statements she makes have no substance but leave people asking questions. She says she had concerns but won't say what those concerns were. I doubt that her concerns would have been deemed to have broken any NDA.

A simple statement like " I still have some concerns about the financing of the deal" or " I have concerns over their ability to finance the club" would not break any NDA as no sensitive information has been revealed and it is only an opinion.

Where did he say he supports it? He's pointing out she gets criticised when she says something and criticised when she doesn't.
He's been the fan face of the supports club "doing everything they can" for quite some time. Disagreeing with anything posted about Comms coming from the SC and his general question is "what should they do?", which is followed by ignoring the reply!

You seem to support and like the silence that has so far got no results. Time to accept, as some have said all along, the cloak and dagger has been getting us no where. Nandy is outspoken, but not actually saying anything.

I'm puzzled how you reach the conclusion in your first sentence. My comment was with regard to the criticism re her making a comment. She says nowt ......... she cops for it. She says summat ....... she cops for it.

As for the rest, ........ :shrug:

Problem is Coddenchips, like all politicians she says a lot without saying anything. Most of the statements she makes have no substance but leave people asking questions. She says she had concerns but won't say what those concerns were. I doubt that her concerns would have been deemed to have broken any NDA.

A simple statement like " I still have some concerns about the financing of the deal" or " I have concerns over their ability to finance the club" would not break any NDA as no sensitive information has been revealed and it is only an opinion.

She's still damned either way though TB ......... from some at least.

I'm puzzled how you reach the conclusion in your first sentence. My comment was with regard to the criticism re her making a comment. She says nowt ......... she cops for it. She says summat ....... she cops for it.

As for the rest, ........ :shrug:
It's nice you are walking your views back. Well done, it's just a shame you couldn't admit it :(

He's been the fan face of the supports club "doing everything they can" for quite some time. Disagreeing with anything posted about Comms coming from the SC and his general question is "what should they do?", which is followed by ignoring the reply!

Don't talk rubbish. Yes, I've supported the SC, as I see them as a (small) bunch of volunteers, who've found themselves dumped in the middle of a massive shit-show. If they did nothing, they'd get lumped on ......... and as it happens, for the (wonderful) job they've done of getting to the position of there being a safety net (of a fashion) should all other options fail, they're still getting lumped on.

Some of the comments on the twitter thread following the statement today are pathetic.

Didn't you want to get involved? Didn't you say that they didn't get back in touch with you? Maybe you should have shown a little more persistence .......... you'd be no good on something like the SC without it !

Regardless, what's any of that got to do with Lisa Nandy?