No midweek game | Vital Football

No midweek game

I get the impression that training is little more than a very gentle experience when the games come thick and fast so that extra gap after Northampton will be very useful

I get the impression that training is little more than a very gentle experience when the games come thick and fast so that extra gap after Northampton will be very useful
The snap and accuracy of the passing wasn't there last night compared with earlier in the season, when it was clear that it was a focus of training drills. Hopefully time for a refresher course.

Might be a longer break after the Sunderland player giving a positive Covid test on Sunday!

EDIT - You'd hope it wasn't a test that had been taken before the game and he was still allowed to play despite not having the result back.

Might be a longer break after the Sunderland player giving a positive Covid test on Sunday!

EDIT - You'd hope it wasn't a test that had been taken before the game and he was still allowed to play despite not having the result back.

horrible stuff I have had to go into work through the summer to now (bar the 2nd lockdown) and it does weigh on your mind - have my colleagues behaved themselves am I bring cv-19 into the house?

Well I have colleague who's positive but I tested myself today and I'm negative.
We didn’t get very close to them on Saturday I'm sure we'll be fine lol