No........................ just no | Vital Football

No........................ just no

Lads got talent (for falling over a lot) but it would be up there with terry Curran ( spits) if it happened

Lads got talent (for falling over a lot) but it would be up there with terry Curran ( spits) if it happened
Wi LORD WILDER as his boss he'd be gr8 signin in my view,cos he'd be told to stop divin and do wor he's good at,creatin chances/scorin goals.UTPB

Wi LORD WILDER as his boss he'd be gr8 signin in my view,cos he'd be told to stop divin and do wor he's good at,creatin chances/scorin goals.UTPB

Personally, I wouldn't have him anywhere near our club

From a football point of view, why would you want any player that refuses to get on the bus because another player is on more money than he is and a player who potentially could split the dressing room and who is known for his diving antics on the pitch? He has no place at BL and I just don't see him fitting the CW criteria

Just add to that he is a pig and we'd be handing them fkers the largest wedge of money we've ever laid out for a player, at the same time as helping those w@nkers to defeat FFP. So as far as I'm concerned, they can fk right off

He doesn't in any way shape or form,fit Christopher's character, application, personality test, he's a diving cheat who feigns injury so he can have an extended holiday in Argentina.

I don’t think he is what we need but if the fans accept Madine I don’t see this as being any worse. Can’t see it happening hopefully.

Made up newspaper nonsense said:
Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder could tee up a shock move for Fernando Forestieri...

I'm sure this story has been a shock to Chris Wilder, if no one else! If he was available on a free maybe he would be worth the gamble, but £14 million!?!?!?

Maupay a better bet

Not the same type of player at all, but I would be less shocked by a big money move for him.

I'm sure this story has been a shock to Chris Wilder, if no one else! If he was available on a free maybe he would be worth the gamble, but £14 million!?!?!?

Not the same type of player at all, but I would be less shocked by a big money move for him.
i think chris would be more likely to go for joao than forrestfairy hes nothing like a chris wilder player and it wont happen utpb ftcp

i think chris would be more likely to go for joao than forrestfairy hes nothing like a chris wilder player and it wont happen utpb ftcp

I hope not, I don't get the appeal of Joao at all. He has scored less goals in his career than Billy has in the last two seasons and he isn't that young anymore either. The idea that someone would pay £8 million for him is silly.

No!!!
No one at Wendy are good enough!!!
UTB

Adam Reach is the only one I'd be interested in.

I hope not, I don't get the appeal of Joao at all. He has scored less goals in his career than Billy has in the last two seasons and he isn't that young anymore either. The idea that someone would pay £8 million for him is silly.

Adam Reach is the only one I'd be interested in.

Premiership Player?
Not sure
UTB

Lazy journalism... Foresteri is without doubt a very talented footballer, but he comes with piles of baggage that is exactly the wrong type of character I would have thought. I wouldn't want us to pay a shiny sixpence to the oinkers and help them solve their FFP worries either. Let them burn in hell...