No but they will cut a cows throat and let it bleed to death in agony | Vital Football

No but they will cut a cows throat and let it bleed to death in agony

shearers boots

Vital Squad Member
Papiss Cisse is refusing to wear Newcastle's shirt on religious grounds as it carries the name of controversial new sponsors Wonga, In an exclusive, the paper reports: "The Senegal star has informed the Magpies of his objections, on religious and ethical grounds, to advertising the pay-day loan company while playing for them.

"Star striker Cisse, a practicing [sic] Muslim, is against helping promote Wonga, who have attracted criticism for charging sky-high interest rates that allegedly target the poor.

Said it before but I'll say it again. Time to install a filter to save these people from themselves. Pitiful.

should've just said it's complete wank on non religious grounds.
then again the world is on a major suck up to Islam at present.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 8/6/2013 19:54

Since when did we class newspaper shite as gospel anyway?

Same paper had a photo of the tooth fairy drinking in SB's cousin's New York NUFC bar so I believe it.

Oh dear, SB off on one of his religious / islamic rants assisted tonight by Carl. What would happen SB if the club was bought by a muslim would you be burning your whey aye man outfit on the day of the takeover, you really are a pathetic specimen, more to be pitied i think.

Haha let it bleed to death in agony?? Have u even looked in to muslim and jewish slaughter process? Unlike non-halal and kosher slaughtering, stunning, gassing, and putting a bolt through the animal's effin head is not used! The animal dies within a few seconds, where as electrocuting/stunning etc makes the animal suffer a lot longer! Look into it before u start making a fool of yourself.

And as for islam, u think its evil cuz your one of them gullible people that believe what u see and read in the papers and on bbc/sky news! Do your own research instead of absorbing what the news presenters are telling you!

shearers boots - 8/6/2013 19:43

Papiss Cisse is refusing to wear Newcastle's shirt on religious grounds as it carries the name of controversial new sponsors Wonga, In an exclusive, the paper reports: "The Senegal star has informed the Magpies of his objections, on religious and ethical grounds, to advertising the pay-day loan company while playing for them.

"Star striker Cisse, a practicing [sic] Muslim, is against helping promote Wonga, who have attracted criticism for charging sky-high interest rates that allegedly target the poor.

gullible people lil Emre really? please don't tell me it is a religion of peace and equality I just won't have it anymore. It is a culture of anger, hate, and oppression. They talk of their morals and all the while they are building a bomb, they speak of forgiveness and then stone a women to death because she supposedly cheated on a man who has cheated and beaten her many times. They kill people because they don't believe in the same things they do,or
because they speak against them ,including teenage girls on a bus.

Yes I still believe there are good people in every group but they are overshadowed by the horrible things the bad ones do. Poisonous snakes are beneficial but one bite and you could die
so human nature tells me to watch out, or take action.

The teenage girl on the bus?? That's exactly what is wrong with ignorant people like you! That wasn't anything to do with islam u fool, it was in india and the people who were responsible were Hindu's! What did that have to do with religion?? That's like something happening in Germany and the whole of Europe being blamed for it cuz majority are white!! Like I said to SB, do your research before typing a load of sh*t!

kevin__ - 9/6/2013 12:55

gullible people lil Emre really? please don't tell me it is a religion of peace and equality I just won't have it anymore. It is a culture of anger, hate, and oppression. They talk of their morals and all the while they are building a bomb, they speak of forgiveness and then stone a women to death because she supposedly cheated on a man who has cheated and beaten her many times. They kill people because they don't believe in the same things they do,or
because they speak against them ,including teenage girls on a bus.

Yes I still believe there are good people in every group but they are overshadowed by the horrible things the bad ones do. Poisonous snakes are beneficial but one bite and you could die
so human nature tells me to watch out, or take action.

And when America, UK and Israel go and bomb countries and invade them, that's not terrorism is it? Its ok to kill thousands of people then is it? Most brits and America's know its for oil (the intelligent ones anyway) but they have just accepted its the way the government is