Nightmares at Elm Guest House. | Vital Football

Nightmares at Elm Guest House.

This is the place Ronnie Kray used to go and pick up rent boys. It's also the place where Lord Boothby, former 60's Tory MP, went to do the same. The two became friends and shared young boys. Boothby also had an affair with Harold MacMillan's wife and is strongly rumoured to have fathered MacMillan's forth child. Boothby also allegedly had an affair with the Queen Mother.

So you can see why abuse etc is hushed up

I was listening to an MP being interviewed yesterday who said that these abuse allegations could make the expenses scandal seem completely trivial.

SKEGGY - 8/7/2014 10:56

This is the place Ronnie Kray used to go and pick up rent boys. It's also the place where Lord Boothby, former 60's Tory MP, went to do the same. The two became friends and shared young boys. Boothby also had an affair with Harold MacMillan's wife and is strongly rumoured to have fathered MacMillan's forth child. Boothby also allegedly had an affair with the Queen Mother.

So you can see why abuse etc is hushed up

Boothby was an evil sadistic fuck..
Heard a few other things about him with regards to the Krays and a famous pop icon, but not sure if i can name names as i think there's a high court injunction in place preventing it

100,000 children go missing in the UK every year....still going on today.

'Research from The Children’s Society reveals that a quarter of the 100,000 children who run away from care or home each year have been the victims of significant harm or abuse.'

http://www.childrenssociety.org.uk/news-views/press-release/parliamentary-group-launches-inquiry-children-who-go-missing-care

Bill Maloney makes some very good documentaries, if you want to find out more on institutional paedophile rings and child sex abuse, then watch his other vids:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8lGcjXLd-25hqTng7w-orA

Don't have to agree with everything he says, or like the bloke, but some of what he reports on is eye opening and shocking