NFL betting | Vital Football

NFL betting

chopey

Vital Squad Member
I'm not a huge NFL fan but I have taken it up now that X Factor is on a Sunday night and I always enjoy things more if I have a little bet on it.

I used this website for tips http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks (Just go with the majority) and I have won for the past 3 weeks, I watch on the Red Zone on Sky which is basically Soccer Saturday but with all the action.

I'm not sure if anyone is interested but its better that X Factor and Downtrodden Abby.

Big fan of the NFL and always find that it is a good sport to bet on, for this week I have gone for a straight up multi bet of Miami, Atlanta, Green Bay, San Diego and Kansas City. All five a red hot favs and it is paying 3.77

I've picked the same with the Patriots and 49's added to make 5 folds, 6 folds and a 7 fold

NFL is a hard sport to bet on because of how unpredictable it is. The advantages being you can go for value and bet on the underdog more so than other sports.

I'd have 100% avoided betting on the Broncos Colts game, would have been far too close to call.

Tonights game could be decent enough, Vikes vs Giants. Its about the Giants won and it'll be interesting to see Freeman in his first game with the Vikings. I reckon (and want!!) a Giants win tonight by say 7-12 poiints. For my fantasy team hopefully AP has a big game!

OldLeazes - 22/10/2013 01:14

Should be a straightforward victory for NYG tonight.

NYG - 3.5 on betfair looks a good thing.

Dont mind the looks of that OL, Giants are at home, Vikings havent had a real flash start either, I can actaully see the Giants winning this one easily, im on board

I reckon NYG by 7-12 pts in a high scoring game.

Minnesota are capable, as they showed when they beat Pittsburgh in London the other week, but they won't have enough for NYG.

It's a lock.

Also Manning is to good of a QB to be down for this long, if he bounces back they will do it easily

Great defensive work from NYG.

I let myself down with the Buffalo wager, but aside from that it's been an excellent season for me.