Next seasons most improved player | Vital Football

Next seasons most improved player

USA Imp

Vital Squad Member
I know it’s way early and I am bored at work so I’m going to stick my neck out and predict next seasons most improved player.

It will be…………………………Sorensen.

I think he will thrive away from Appleton. Most of his appearances were as a late sub last season when we were chasing the game, if he got picked to start he was the scapegoat for everyones bad performance but he has occasionally shown (okay, very occasionally shown) that there is a player in there. I think he will do enough to get a run of games and his confidence will thrive.
There ya go, let's hear y'alls prediction :khat:

Roughan for me. Looked a great prospect two years ago but totally discarded by
Mapp after that. Given a chance in the team this season I think we might have a good player on our hands.

Roughan, and Sanders for me. Both not given a fair run by MA.

Robson I think will also show why we paid decent money for him.

An outsider might be Adelakun, although he will never be consistent.

I was thinking Bishop but less sure with the oakley-boothe and now likely mandroiu signings. I thought with a good run we might see the best of him in an attacking midfield sense, but I'm not quite sure where he is going to fit in.

i felt the game went too fast for Robson last season, like he never had enough time, got robbed a lot and gave the ball away too often. He needs to step up now, maybe given a run in the position to settle in. I think we have a lot of players with potential, and seems a lot more competition for places than we've had for a long time. But if i was going to pick one to come through as a consistent solid player next season i'd go TJ. But we seem to have a hell of a lot of central defenders. If they are all fit, not sure he'll even get in the first 11.