Next Season Predictions | Vital Football

Next Season Predictions

OurGert

Vital Squad Member
Let’s hear em ....... nail yer colours to the mast.

Bottom half finish me thinks.

This is a subject that is concerning me.

Everyone is pointing to Norwich and Watford as proof that we will soon be back in the Premiership.

At the fans forum at the start of the season The Prince was asked whether the Club having to repay a mortgage for the real estate (purchased from KM) would be a problem. He replied that the repayments would not be a problem as long as we were in the Premiership. When he made that comment he couldn’t have known the Club would still have received no income from ticket sales by March 2021.

I am hoping and praying that this will not impact matters on the pitch next season.

I know that will not have cheered everyone up on a Sunday morning so in order to rectify this could I just mention what happened as I was coming out of a local shop last Tuesday.

An elderly lady was coming out at the same time. She didn’t have a bag and was struggling to carry a loaf, several left cans and a packet of something.
Spotting her dilemma I approached her and said ‘excuse me can you manage’

To which she replied ‘ yes love but I’m not taking the Sheffield Wednesday job!’

Smiling to myself as she got in her car I pointed out they had just given it to Darren Moore.

I think its fairly obvious that if we are in the PL there is little to worry about financially. In the championship, well it all depends on what we've committed to with wages really. A mortgage of £5m a year looks easy when you're turning over £120m. At £30m p.a. its a bit more of an issue. We'll just have to hope that the accountant has got his spreadsheets right, and there is a bit of parachute money to come. Spilled milk now, but a couple more seasons and we'd have been home and dry...

If Wilder stays, we bring a couple in and if we can get off to a decent start I think we’ll be up there and in with a chance.

If Wilder stays, we bring in a couple of players but we don’t get off to a good start I fear some idiots could make it toxic even within 3 or 4 games, the Prince will panic, Wilder will go and we’ll be back on the managerial merry go round we were on 5 years ago finishing around mid table at best.

If Wilder leaves at the end of this season I think we’ll struggle unless we fall very very lucky. Something neither us or Wednesday have been with most managers this century.

if we keep the better players and add even better players ,we,ll win the league if wilder is the manager. ill put a grand on it, the championship is garbage compared to the prem. ill say it again WE ARE TO GOOD FOR CHAMPIONS SHIP AND NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE PREM.

Still can’t work out, what the hell happened this season
Buggered if I know what’s going to happens next!!
Red and white tinted glasses on - top 4
Realistically top half should be easily achievable
But, and it’s. Big but, who will be in charge next season?, and what finance do we have to rebuild this fantastic club
What ever, will be there in the Westfield corner, laughing or crying!!
Hopefully laughing!!
UTB

I think it’s totally unreasonable to expect no sales after relegation everybody loses at least one if not two Norwich planned for the bounce but still lost a couple of players one was their best and in his interview yesterday he said a few needed to be shed if one is so he can move in the transfer market then he should accept that if he holds onto the majority of the squad that should be sufficient he needs to stop being so precious about it one way could be for bettis to sit him down with the finances in front of him and point out some home truths he then maybe soften his stance a little and a compromise reached
ive got to say going on that article I’m siding with HRH it’s stubborn beyond belief imagine doing a supermarket shop but deciding you were only going to buy off 2 of the 6 ailes available

I think it’s totally unreasonable to expect no sales after relegation everybody loses at least one if not two Norwich planned for the bounce but still lost a couple of players one was their best and in his interview yesterday he said a few needed to be shed if one is so he can move in the transfer market then he should accept that if he holds onto the majority of the squad that should be sufficient he needs to stop being so precious about it one way could be for bettis to sit him down with the finances in front of him and point out some home truths he then maybe soften his stance a little and a compromise reached
ive got to say going on that article I’m siding with HRH it’s stubborn beyond belief imagine doing a supermarket shop but deciding you were only going to buy off 2 of the 6 ailes available
I've said earlier on here Bully that he should sort a clear out of the dross and be given whatever we get for Berge to bring in new.

If Wilder stays, we bring a couple in and if we can get off to a decent start I think we’ll be up there and in with a chance.

If Wilder stays, we bring in a couple of players but we don’t get off to a good start I fear some idiots could make it toxic even within 3 or 4 games, the Prince will panic, Wilder will go and we’ll be back on the managerial merry go round we were on 5 years ago finishing around mid table at best.

If Wilder leaves at the end of this season I think we’ll struggle unless we fall very very lucky. Something neither us or Wednesday have been with most managers this century
Still can’t work out, what the hell happened this season
Buggered if I know what’s going to happens next!!
Red and white tinted glasses on - top 4
Realistically top half should be easily achievable
But, and it’s. Big but, who will be in charge next season?, and what finance do we have to rebuild this fantastic club
What ever, will be there in the Westfield corner, laughing or crying!!
Hopefully laughing!!
UTB
Whoever is in charge of the team next season will have a difficult task as a result of Covid unless the Prince manages to conjure up some money investment. If as we are all speculating he hasn't any spare cash then the loss of this seasons ticket money will have hit plans. Additionally how many less season tickets will sold because of redundancies caused by covid. So whoever is better than CW at getting reasonably priced players for the championship but is that we want. If so would we be happy to spend a little time in the championship improving the scouting for a realistic chance of surviving in the Prem.or getting a new manager with Prem Experience now

I definitely would PR. I’m in no rush to experience another season like this one top tier or not.

It's going to be the most crucial window since I don't know how long. I expect plenty of departures, including Egan who will be the hardest to replace and the one that will sting the most.

It's going to be a transitional season. I'm not expecting promotion.

It's going to be the most crucial window since I don't know how long. I expect plenty of departures, including Egan who will be the hardest to replace and the one that will sting the most.

It's going to be a transitional season. I'm not expecting promotion.

Jesus Kin Christ on a bike.
David Weir is coming back and that f ucktard woodward fan is being appointed as DOF.

Realistically its likely we will struggle unless Mr Magik has a Eureka moment and sees there is life with, without and instead of 5-3-2 without anyone able to play in the 5.

If fans are back the Lane could be the launch pad, team feeding off fans and vice versa.

IF Wilder stays he absolutely needs to lead with humility and respect for everyone inside and outside our club.