next season and renewing season tickets | Vital Football

next season and renewing season tickets

Before NH was in charge i was a definite no to renewing.

I think IF NH stays then i will renew, regardless of league.

If he goes then i would be doubtful.

Isn't this the time of year Scally makes his renewal offers?

Did you ever get your refund? Refund before renewal, Shirley?!

Before NH was in charge i was a definite no to renewing.

I think IF NH stays then i will renew, regardless of league.

If he goes then i would be doubtful.

Isn't this the time of year Scally makes his renewal offers?

It’s good to hear there are people changing their minds on S/T renewals since NH has been appointed. Heard a lot of similar tales on Twitter and Facebook.

He really has been a breath of fresh air since he arrived.

I wonder if the reality of not knowing if we’ll be in L1 or L2 next season is why there’s been no announcement on season tickets yet. They’d have to be very careful how they market it and the wording if they go on sale in the next week or 2 without us knowing what league.

I'll be renewing as that's what I do. Sadly my brother probably won't as his job situation is precarious so he's not sure he can afford it. Agree with OSK that Scally is waiting to see which division we are in before he can set prices

It’s good to hear there are people changing their minds on S/T renewals since NH has been appointed. Heard a lot of similar tales on Twitter and Facebook.

He really has been a breath of fresh air since he arrived.

I wonder if the reality of not knowing if we’ll be in L1 or L2 next season is why there’s been no announcement on season tickets yet. They’d have to be very careful how they market it and the wording if they go on sale in the next week or 2 without us knowing what league.
We’re not renewing and neither are the people in front of us. Sad to say but we’ve decided to join the band of fans who watch them mainly away until PS sells and moves on. His behaviour this season has pxssed me off no end
I realise that makes it harder for PS to fulfill his financial promises to NH if done wholesale ( and all power to him for that appointment) but i expect NH to not stay long term anyway once he see the wood for the trees

We’re not renewing and neither are the people in front of us. Sad to say but we’ve decided to join the band of fans who watch them mainly away until PS sells and moves on. His behaviour this season has pxssed me off no end
I realise that makes it harder for PS to fulfill his financial promises to NH if done wholesale ( and all power to him for that appointment) but i expect NH to not stay long term anyway once he see the wood for the trees
With all due respect Billy, I really can't understand that attitude. If you're a true Gills fan you'd be in the ground cheering them boys on once they cross the line irrespective of your views on Scally. I'm no big Scally fan but his appointment of Harris was an incredible one when most of us thought we'd end up with some inexperienced non league guy after the 7-2 Oxford defeat. But Harris has been a revelation and I'm convinced he'll keep us up and I can't wait for next season already when he'll have a clean sheet to bring in players he wants.

How anyone who calls themselves a Gills fan can stay away from Priestfield when we've got for example a massive game like Wycombe on Saturday is beyond me. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. So if we've got a big nail biting game next year, you'd stay away Billy because you don't like Scally? ridiculous! Which suggests to me you're not a true fan. As OSK said it's encouraging that so many people refused to go because of Evans or whatever are all now wanting to come back and buy season tickets.
I haven't got a season ticket, but me and four of my mates who also haven't had season tickets this season are definitely getting one next season no matter who owns the club.

Scally has already said that if he walks away, the club would go into liquidation and there would be no Gills. Do you really want that!
Come on Billy, forget Scally renew your ticket and get in that Rainham End and sing your heart out for those boys in blue. Feel the passion COYG.

With all due respect Billy, I really can't understand that attitude. If you're a true Gills fan you'd be in the ground cheering them boys on once they cross the line irrespective of your views on Scally. I'm no big Scally fan but his appointment of Harris was an incredible one when most of us thought we'd end up with some inexperienced non league guy after the 7-2 Oxford defeat. But Harris has been a revelation and I'm convinced he'll keep us up and I can't wait for next season already when he'll have a clean sheet to bring in players he wants.

How anyone who calls themselves a Gills fan can stay away from Priestfield when we've got for example a massive game like Wycombe on Saturday is beyond me. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. So if we've got a big nail biting game next year, you'd stay away Billy because you don't like Scally? ridiculous! Which suggests to me you're not a true fan. As OSK said it's encouraging that so many people refused to go because of Evans or whatever are all now wanting to come back and buy season tickets.
I haven't got a season ticket, but me and four of my mates who also haven't had season tickets this season are definitely getting one next season no matter who owns the club.

Scally has already said that if he walks away, the club would go into liquidation and there would be no Gills. Do you really want that!
Come on Billy, forget Scally renew your ticket and get in that Rainham End and sing your heart out for those boys

Come on Billy, forget Scally renew your ticket and get in that Rainham End and sing your heart out for those boys in blue. Feel the passion COYG.

Give him a break. Billy is a man of principle.

He won’t send a letter because the Post Office scandal resulted in postmasters being wrongly imprisoned.

He never lays a bet because he can’t stand to add another penny to Denise Coates £469m per year earnings.

He refuses to buy his 5 year old daughter a Colin the Caterpillar cake ever since Waitrose went legal with Aldi.

He’s removed the catalytic converter from his Peugeot 206 because Johnson Matthey haven’t closed down their manufacturing plant in Russia.

He’s threatening a boycott on Walkers Crisps if they replace sunflower oil with rapeseed oil.

You stick to your guns Billy.

Billy seems to have a similar train of thought to MarkinKent on the season ticket renewal question.

Tough one this, I do see Billy and Mark's point but, with an excellent piece of recruitment (getting NH), subsequent silence in terms of online rants and the team doing well, I do wonder how much PS has to do to get the benefit of the doubt here. We all know that most people want him to sell up, he has stated numerous times that he wants to but whilst he's here, all we can do is ask that he carries on with the above whilst we get behind the team. I will bet though that we will get a massive thumbing of the nose from PS if......sorry, when we are safe in L1. And to be fair, I wouldn't blame him.

Financial demands away from football with the house needing more money spent on it in the short term means regular trips are out. That a the covid situation (the wife works in a care home) makes attending on public transport a high risk to her and her inmates as she effectually calls them.
A friend has probably changed his mind about getting a season ticket next season. I think he will be at least for next season even though he normally misses about 6 home games a season on average for various reasons mainly Birthdays of grandchildren and holidays.
I think if Harris stays as I think he will and gets in a few excellent players especially ones at the sharp end many will give it another go.He has stopped the rot .
If Scally is staying as others have said he needs to stay out of the limelight and say almost nothing unless the situation makes that impossible.

Hope the chairman gets the ST details out quicker than his awaited 'letter to the fans'!
L1 or L2 renewal for me so presume he is still deciding on £300 or £250 for my RE block 4 pricing. We've all got a flippin' expensive year coming up Mr Scally!

Hope the chairman gets the ST details out quicker than his awaited 'letter to the fans'!
L1 or L2 renewal for me so presume he is still deciding on £300 or £250 for my RE block 4 pricing. We've all got a flippin' expensive year coming up Mr Scally!
I’m really hoping that we’ve heard the last of ‘letters to the fans’ Vambo.
Best he stays in the background and gets on with his job.
I’d prefer the invisible chairman.

If the person running the club was relevant to me I would never have started.

Clifford Grossmark anyone? How did we get on with him? Rumour was he didn't want us to go up as he'd lose his position as a rep of the lower leagues. No idea if that was bs but it certainly didn't make a blind bit of difference as to whether I attended.

Disagree with Billy but he is fully entitled to be pissed off and is a proper fan btw.