Next Manager/Head Coach Discussion | Page 16 | Vital Football

Next Manager/Head Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we either have former Real Sociedad, Fulham and Wales manager Chris Coleman, which Hortin absolutely said on air at the start of the match, or novice manager Chris Cohen, whose management CV is even smaller than Kennedy's was. One seems impossible, one seems like a terrible idea. Great stuff!

So we either have former Real Sociedad, Fulham and Wales manager Chris Coleman, which Hortin absolutely said on air at the start of the match, or novice manager Chris Cohen, whose management CV is even smaller than Kennedy's was. One seems impossible, one seems like a terrible idea. Great stuff!
Cohen short term help

Cohen short term help
Yes, that's what Hortin said when talking to Jimmy Walker at the start of this afternoon's match coverage.

I hope someone can get an email or something through to Radio Lincolnshire or Hortin himself to point out the confusion that is being caused and what it stemmed from.

Yes, that's what Hortin said when talking to Jimmy Walker at the start of this afternoon's match coverage.

I hope someone can get an email or something through to Radio Lincolnshire or Hortin himself to point out the confusion that is being caused and what it stemmed from.
I also heard him say Coleman too

With Chris Cohen coming in, is it temporary or have we got a coach in before the head coach. Bearing in mind he has worked with Nathan Jones @Luton.

Definitely Chris Cohen, then.

Tom Shaw mentioned he has been with us for three days, so perhaps has already had an impact.

Well Tom Shaw has given a decent audition today, not that it should mean he gets the job. He should however be kept on as part of the coaching staff irrespective of who gets the top job. Clearly has a good working relationship with the players

Cohen's managerial history with Jones is an interesting link. Don't know if it pushes him into the frame.

Will our American links mean that we end up with Landon Donovan as manager? Previous managerial experience with San Diego Loyals.

I also heard ‘Coleman’, with great surprise and a bit of excitement. Then subsequently changed to Cohen. Shouldn’t really be surprised - MH spends a fair bit of time getting his own team players wrong. How long has he been following the Imps? I sometimes wonder if he spends most of his time looking at his laptop catching up with external events (Premier League, Cricket, other Lincs teams, other news, etc) instead of watching the Imps. Rob Makepiece seems to cope all right though.

Cohen's managerial history with Jones is an interesting link. Don't know if it pushes him into the frame.

Wondered this. Can’t see it though. Despite how it went at Southampton Jones would want at least championship club you would imagine and he would want decent wage as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.