Newcastle v Arsnal | Vital Football

Newcastle v Arsnal

Bruno is getting a bit niggly, needs to control himself. He is not exactly playing like a man deserving of his new contract and enhanced pay. In fact I do not think he has had a top quality performance all season

I've just settled down with a beer and my take on the situation is: Are we punching above our weight? Most certainly. Are the fans expecting this level of attainment to continue? We overachieved so much last season that it is now, by a lot of fans to be the norm. We are in the top 7 and in our opening 11 games we have now played 5 of those 6 other teams. Injuries are now taking their toll. Isak, Batman, Barnes, Murphy out for a long period and Tonali is suspended until August. Some of our players were out on their feet tonight, exhausted. That kind of tiredness can't be slept off overnight. Inevitable bookings seem to be part and parcel of the game these days and Bruno has accrued enough to be suspended for our next game at Bournemouth. If the media get their way it could be longer. Some of the comments I read on other sites about us makes me think we are the most hated, luckiest, dirtiest team in the Premiership. Tonight's game? We rode our luck but refused to be bullied out of not getting something from the game which I've seen so many times in the past. I'm over the moon HWTL