Newcastle Utd v Sheffield Utd | Vital Football

Newcastle Utd v Sheffield Utd

It was a struggle. After the 2-1 they showed more of a fight fortunately. Glimpses of what they can do came more and more.
Would be nice for Isak if he can get on top of the topscorers list. Would be something to watch in a season without the injuries we have right now.

Watching some of Sky sports this afternoon and Clinton Morrison was reporting on our game saying what a player Isak was, how skilful and he would fit into any of the top 4 teams. I'm sure he would but we want to keep our top players

Watching some of Sky sports this afternoon and Clinton Morrison was reporting on our game saying what a player Isak was, how skilful and he would fit into any of the top 4 teams. I'm sure he would but we want to keep our top players
Until the season ends, we can be classed as a current top 4 finishing side so the usual so called experts continue to prove they know nowt.

As it is and as ive been droning on about most of the season, I reckon we'll be battling for top 4 again next season and if the players believe this then I am pretty confident that we'll lose nobody of any decent quality in the Summer unless we're offered daft sums of cash.

Yes, no surprise to me at all. I dare say Isak would be only moderate in goal (for example). Same difference.

Just like Almiron would be a world beater at washing dishes in a greasy spoon, rather than being anywhere near a football pitch. Chimp.