Newcastle United v Manchester City | Vital Football

Newcastle United v Manchester City

The Owl

Vital 1st Team Regular
Cant see Man City not scoring in this one so depends how many our hit and miss attack can score.
I am not optimistic but fingers crossed

Just look at the two benches. We have nothing. City have internationals.
Burn at left back again, Livramento nowhere to be seen.

2 goalkeepers and 6 defenders on the bench. Disgraceful with injuries or not. Not 1 striker on the bench

Livramento out with illness. The worst bench I have ever seen, Newcastle need to answer questions about squad and fitness issues especially as as the head physio has been sacked. something wrong with training schedule and medical staff as well as decisions made on injuries by Howe

Reactions: Rza
Ederson with a complete howler and 3 of our players falling over each other and can't put the ball in the net. Need to put them away at this level or you're punished

Livramento out with illness. The worst bench I have ever seen, Newcastle need to answer questions about squad and fitness issues especially as as the head physio has been sacked. something wrong with training schedule and medical staff as well as decisions made on injuries by Howe
Its a shambles. Credit to the players for playing all those consecutive minutes it's not their fault but I'm surprised we can field a team.