Newcastle United v Crystal Palace | Vital Football

Newcastle United v Crystal Palace

t00nraider

Vital Youth Team
Wednesday 9th November 2022

Carabao cup, KO 7.45pm

Howe to field a strong team? Worrying about a European place rather than relegation makes a nice change.

Agreed. For the first time in a long time I am not thinking.....it doesn't matter because we will be beaten by the first decent team we play anyway. No-one will fancy drawing us. Especially at SJP.

Can see a strong line up.

My prediction to start.

Darlow or that Karius (or whatever he's called)

Targett, Lascelles, Botman, Manquillo

Murphy, Shelvey, Anderson, Fraser

Joelinton, Wood

Can see a strong line up.

My prediction to start.

Darlow or that Karius (or whatever he's called)

Targett, Lascelles, Botman, Manquillo

Murphy, Shelvey, Anderson, Fraser

Joelinton, Wood
If we beat Palace with that team Eddie Howe will either be knighted or face a Salem type witch trial.

I'd go with that line up.
Pack the bench & bring them on accordingly.
If we get knocked out then we put our strongest side out for the only cup left for us to win.
He's thinking about Saturday!

No TV coverage?

No highlights either or at least none that i can find. We'll get little snippets on SSN which is just daft. Nee wonder people try streams and other means when the coverage of the English game is poor. Fans in America for example, pretty much get every game live and we have to subscribe to every thing going here to then still get hand picked, mostly shite overated games.

I'd go with that line up.
Pack the bench & bring them on accordingly.
If we get knocked out then we put our strongest side out for the only cup left for us to win.
He's thinking about Saturday!
Saturday has to be the priority as far as i'm concerned.

No highlights either or at least none that i can find. We'll get little snippets on SSN which is just daft. Nee wonder people try streams and other means when the coverage of the English game is poor. Fans in America for example, pretty much get every game live and we have to subscribe to every thing going here to then still get hand picked, mostly shite overated games.

10.30pm. ITV4 are showing highlights........

League cup ties don’t get that coverage Stateside, Toony- it’s just the PL that’s blanket coverage.

greetings from Alabama, btw!

League cup ties don’t get that coverage Stateside, Toony- it’s just the PL that’s blanket coverage.

greetings from Alabama, btw!
Why howdy fella.

Not live anywhere in the world, but Sunderland are! Man U v Chelsea are though. BBC live updates it is 😭

Copied from NUFC.com

Overseas TV: None (but there are unconfirmed claims that our game will be available via ESPN+ USA and DAZN Canada/Germany).

Finn confirming that its not on ESPN but maybe on the DAZN??

Shows how far we have come that team. It looks relatively weak, but it would have represented dream levels of investment under Ashley. Pope, Burn, Targett and ASM not sold off. Hopefully they can get the job done.

Patrick Vieira has shuffled his pack to take on Newcastle United with six changes, while seven Academy prospects make the substitutes bench.

Sam Johnstone starts in goal behind a five-man defensive unit, with James Tomkins replacing Joachim Andersen alongside Joel Ward and Marc Guéhi, flanked by Tyrick Mitchell and Nathaniel Clyne.

Will Hughes and Luka Milivojevic replace Cheick Doucouré and Jeff Schlupp in midfield, while Jean-Philippe Mateta comes in for Wilfried Zaha up-front. Jordan Ayew and Sunday’s hero Michael Olise start out wide.