Newcastle United v Chelsea | Page 3 | Vital Football

Newcastle United v Chelsea

Another good 3 points. A welcome change to be clear of any relegation worries already in mid November. Look forward to further signings in the new year and a top half finish perhaps top 6.
Early days and progress so far has exceeded expectations, thanks to a quality Manager and coaches and a commited united squad.

Yes, expectations have been exceeded but on reflection and an analysis of our first 15 games. We could and should be anything from 2 to 11 points better off as ive mentioned before.

Regardless of where we are or where we may end up, the difference between the tune cabbage face got and the tune Eddie Howe is getting out of the same players is monumental.

Also with Howe being here for a full year, his results in that 12 months see us qualifying for Europe so whether the group is ready or not I reckon it's time to have a little eye on planning as it's looking very good for qualifying, the only issue being which cup we are playing for.

On a sidenote and with the word relegation being an unused word this season, the points total we have now wasn't reached last season until mid March when Bruno back heeled volleyed the winner against Southampton.

Got my score spot and won some dollars. Also played a double with the silver ferns winning the Women's Rugby world cup final.
Dare I say(Touch wood) on a pre-season post I said we would finish 4th.
But nevertheless, the improvement is absolutely awesome.

Got my score spot and won some dollars. Also played a double with the silver ferns winning the Women's Rugby world cup final.
Dare I say(Touch wood) on a pre-season post I said we would finish 4th.
But nevertheless, the improvement is absolutely awesome.
It is indeed don’t the ladies R.L. play Australia in the final. I know they battered England in the semi.