Premier League
Saturday 12th November
St. James' Park
Kick-off 5.30pm
Live on Sky Sports & some dodgy channels

Newcastle United to win 34/25
Draw 12/5
Chelsea to win 21/10

They've been a bit dodgy recently so a good time to play them.

Wilson won't play. Too focussed on World Cup. Be one or two others (both sides) taking it canny too.

That better not be the case ! The days of the likes of Owen treating us as a glorified training camp for England and deigning to play occasionally should be absolutely over. I'll preface my next comment with I've heard nothing to hint at it but if there's the slightest indication that Wilson is reluctant to play against Chelsea I'd get rid of him in a second.

Hopefully we can beat this lot. No reason why we can’t on current form. I will go for a 2-1 win.

That better not be the case ! The days of the likes of Owen treating us as a glorified training camp for England and deigning to play occasionally should be absolutely over. I'll preface my next comment with I've heard nothing to hint at it but if there's the slightest indication that Wilson is reluctant to play against Chelsea I'd get rid of him in a second.
This "illness" he has been reporting is my fear mate. I hope I am wrong.

Fk England. But apart from that I did call him to get picked but I don't think he'll play much. Maybe if England can get through with a game to spare he might play in the third match. Possibly be used as a penalty taker in the knockouts

Drab match. thought Chelsea were there for the taking when I seen their team sheet. Still think they are although we're not clinical enough final third. Got a bad feeling about this match

A few players don't look on it. Guimares passing hasn't been at his best. Very tight game, could go to a ref decision or a mistake. Let's see Wilson and Maxi .