Newcastle away | Vital Football

Newcastle away

drum

Vital 1st Team Regular
I'm old enough (just!) to really hate the fookers, we owe them big time! :10:

Drum what is it you hate about them? other than PVH getting his parmo from there?

I think i'm missing a beat with Newcastle

The teams I have the most dislike for in order

Liverpool
Liverpool
Liverpool
Sheff Utd
Millwall

And Derby to a lesser extent

Must be an age thing?

F.A Cup game the tw@ts got abandoned i should imagine.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/newcastle_utd/233934/newcastle-united-vs-nottingham-forest-1974-the-most-controversial-fa-cup-replay-of-all-time.html

orbitalforest - 10/8/2017 22:31

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/newcastle_utd/233934/newcastle-united-vs-nottingham-forest-1974-the-most-controversial-fa-cup-replay-of-all-time.html

Thanks Orbs

I get it now

fook dem c**ts

orbitalforest - 10/8/2017 22:31

Newcastle are not on my hate list, but I do remember the appalling pitch invasion. They should have been kicked out the cup straight away. 1974 , we were 3-1 up and they were down to 10 players. Their fans invaded the pitch and the players were taken off for 8 minutes. Several of our players said they were physically assaulted. When they came back on they scored three goals and we lost, but a replay was ordered. Eventually we lost again! Think we were a division below them at the time??

That brings back memories of waiting in Newcastle after the game for the Police to bail a number of guys on our bus who got locked up after the scum came on the pitch,they only jumped over the wall to welcome them when the tw@ts reached our end after running the length of the pitch.!!!!!!

I was at the match and we were pissing it. No doubt in my mind that we would have won. When the Geordies came on to the pitch it was like a scene from Braveheart and it changed the game. Newcastle chairman was on the FA board so end of our cup run that year.

How on Earth did they ever get away with that . Behaviour like that today would have seen them instantly removed from he competition . I was gutted too at the time. Too young to travel away but my parents would never have ever let me go to another game if they'd known that this was the behaviour of grown adults fuelled on Newcastle brown ale.
Everyone complains about clubs not taking this competition seriously. Then it has a manufactured draw with seeded teams and north and south groups. All it means is that the football league pander again to the premiership teams so they and their reserve teams can get through to the more lucrative rounds. As no sponsers would want a Forest v Oldham final or Norwich v Villa for that matter north and south to prevent travelling fans don't make me laugh . Remove the seedlings remove the groups let's see the big boys knocking each other out from the start before we devalue the f a cup the same way.
So back on topic whose off to sit in the gods where you need Ann oxygen mask to watch Newcastle reserves v forest reserves at the end of the month then .

This makes a really tough week of games though when you think Boro home 19th
Newcastle away either 22/23
Leeds home 26 Aug what a month end to see if we are really gelling together

It's odd how supporters have changed over the years. Most of the games I saw in the UK were in the 1940s, 1950s and 1960s and that included Notts and Derby and some Forest away games, also a number of Southampton and Portsmouth matches when living down there. A good many games over all.

In that time I must have got involved in a lot of arguments and discussions, mostly fairly friendly, and I don't remember ever seeing a degree of nastiness resulting in a scrap or anything approaching it. Even in the opposition pub.

That sort of Newcastle behavour just didn't exist, probably just as well otherwise I might have had to change my way of thinking.

Would be nice to go up there and get a win.

I see Shelvey was sent off today.

No chance that he'll miss the game against us though - Rafa will moan about the decision and the red card will be rescinded...

Jonjo Shelvey is the nastiest shit I have seen at the City Ground. Deeply unpleasant character and it's always someone else's fault when he gets sent off, even for being a filthy despicable racist ****