New Years Resolutions or Wishes | Vital Football

New Years Resolutions or Wishes

rybel_b

Vital Football Legend
It's not long now before a new year begins.

So do you make new years resolutions? If you do, what is this years?

Also, have you any wishes for the new year, though I guess a lot of you will say 'promotion for your football team'!!

Attachments

• nyr.png
    nyr.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
  • wishes.jpg
    wishes.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 0
I never really make resolutions - and I wish the same as I do every year that all my family and friends have a healthy and happy year.

Though I do want the Millers to get promotion of course!

I don't usually do New Years resolutions, but this time I have:

My nyr is to go down to my gym shed at least once a week, no matter what the weather. It must be at least 2 or 3 months since I was last in there....I hope mice won't have settled in!!!

Wishes: I just want to live another year, and see in 2015!!!! Hence the keeping fit, lol!!

Whilst no-one knows what's "round the corner " , hopefully we'll all have plenty years ahead of us yet.

diggerman - 31/12/2013 11:29 PM

Whilst no-one knows what's "round the corner " , hopefully we'll all have plenty years ahead of us yet.

Yes, hopefully DM. I am looking towards another four years because then I will have been married for 60 years, and look forward to getting a 'telegram' from the queen!!!

:17:

Note to self - send for telegram from Queen in four years! (You have to order them I believe)

If I forget will an LP by Queen do?

Haven't heard em called "LP's" for a long time.
Wouldn't know what to do with a MP3 or whatever they are .

I used to have something you stuck in your ears but they made me go dizzy so had to stop. That was probably an MP3 player. Not too bad with the old fashioned ear phones though I still can't use them for long.

We still have a record player (turntable?) but I couldn't tell you the last time it was used

We just have a couple of Cd players , and when the computer can be bothered to have sound , we listen to "You tube" videos.

Got quite a collection of Cds (about 300 i think)