New Vital Pompey Blogger | Vital Football

New Vital Pompey Blogger

pompeyrug

Alert Team
Guys,

I am pleased to say that we will be having a new blogger putting out a weekly blog for us here on VP starting (all being well) this midweek.

They have written blogs that you might have seen on t'internet already so I am looking forward to them starting their blogging for us here on VP!

Will leave it at that for now :14:

Great news Rug .. The more the merrier on VP and all views always welcome .. Onwards and Upwards :14:

The new blogger has sorted out their membership and will be looking to roll out their new blog during the week.

Initially they will put the blog in the forum, it will then go live front pages.

Look forward to it Harry.

You might have read some of Harry's previous blogs on t'internet. Most recently one on Saturday Bird is the Word I think it was?

The blog will go live first in the forum with Harry starting a new thread then also go live front pages later that day or the following...

Looking forward to it Harry .. or MrD (it's easier :) Hope you'll be around to answer comments and thoughts too

With an account created I am hoping that Harry (ok I will keep it to MrD too lol!) will do just that, which I am sure he will.

MrD sounds good to me! (Hey, that rhymes!)
I'll definitely be around to answer comments/questions, as well as adding my own opinion to current affairs surrounding the club.

Looking forward to starting!
PUP.

Best of luck Harry ... Vital is a great space with regular posters and lots of silent readers too ... I really hope you enjoy your time on here ...we are generally a friendly bunch ... until I go off one one occasionally LOL

Thanks Chix, certainly looking forward to the feedback from the out-loud readers! If everyone is Pompey, talking about Pompey, and living & breathing Pompey, then I have no reason not to enjoy it here.
I'll just keep out of the way when you go off on one... haha!

PUP.

Welcome Dav from the Toast Team and eastneydave.

Really look forward to the new blogger - I have been living and breathing Pompey before most of this lot were born!!

If you need ANY help please let me know.

PUP

Cheers Dave,
Been a Pompey fan all my life, and it's quite a privilege to be writing about them for other fans!

PUP.

If anyone was/is interested in reading my most recent article, as Rug mentioned, here is a link, and a little taster of what to expect from me.

http://www.wearegoingup.co.uk/2013/11/09/bird-is-the-word/

PUP.

(Meant in a nice way) eastneydave (Dave) is the old fart on here that knows everything about Pompey (Chixy's knowledge is none to shabby either) so like he says if you want to know something just sound him out with a private message or something.

Looks like you will settle here well MrD, you will find VP can become VERY adictive! Its growing in popularity again and thats without us setting the world alight with our ability on the field, God only knows what will happen if we started winning game after game...

So you could call Dave the 'grandfather' of VP? Haha! I'll definitely bare that in mind, thanks!

I'm already addicted, it's great to be able to get involved and discuss everything Pompey. It's great to be a part of an ever-growing blog, and it's even better when it involves the Blues!

PUP.

Nice one MrD!

VP has trundled along over the years, was difficult during the dark years off the pitch. Obviously its not like it was on it these days but its getting better and the interest is returning.

Plenty of Pompey forums out there, but VP is definitely in the top handful and unlike some others isnt argument after argument (well, unless Chix goes off on one lol!)

MrDavishPFC - 11/11/2013 15:11

So you could call Dave the 'grandfather' of VP? Haha! I'll definitely bare that in mind, thanks!

I'm already addicted, it's great to be able to get involved and discuss everything Pompey. It's great to be a part of an ever-growing blog, and it's even better when it involves the Blues!

PUP.

I reckon Dave is the Great Great Grandfather :17: .. but seriously if it isn't in Dave's head I can find it in a book, paper or one of my extensive files ... all the way back to 1898 and even during the war (I could seriously bore you lol) ... also do you use Pompeyrama ? .. must n't forget to plug Phil ..

Not too sure how to take that comment Chixy!

But you are right about Rama, you and me. We need to go forward as a big joined up Vital Pompey in all we write. Make it interesting and get the facts right! Not too much to ask, otherwise we might as well write for the News eh?

Perish the thought ... so what you mean is sit on ya arse and browse Vital and few other choice sites and re-churn what has been written elsewhere ... I still thing you need to get a fact deliberatley wrong in your next Obit ... to see if they pick it up lol