NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 418 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute tosh, how many limited companies have you formed, I have formed 6 in total, one is still trading i have also formed one company that never traded, it lasted two years before we decided we did not need it, I never informed the HMRC about that as you do not need to until it starts trading, ie conducting business.
So far formed 4 with 3 going dormant.

https://www.gov.uk/dormant-company/dormant-for-companies-house

I understand you doing things the wrong way make you believe you do not need to do them. Getting away with something isn't the same as it being the actual process.

So far formed 4 with 3 going dormant.

https://www.gov.uk/dormant-company/dormant-for-companies-house

I understand you doing things the wrong way make you believe you do not need to do them. Getting away with something isn't the same as it being the actual process.

That is for companies that have been trading and are not doing but still want to keep the company in mothballs, that is totally different to what the supporters club is doing, that company was formed, I assume on the advice of the administrators, so it is ready to go if needed in the future.

https://rapidformations.co.uk/blog/do-i-need-to-inform-hmrc-i-have-set-up-a-limited-company/

That is for companies that have been trading and are not doing but still want to keep the company in mothballs, that is totally different to what the supporters club is doing, that company was formed, I assume on the advice of the administrators, so it is ready to go if needed in the future.

https://rapidformations.co.uk/blog/do-i-need-to-inform-hmrc-i-have-set-up-a-limited-company/
Incorrect. It's for any dormant company. We can agree to disagree, with me providing proof and you providing your expertise.

Incorrect. It's for any dormant company. We can agree to disagree, with me providing proof and you providing your expertise.

Seriously Wlatic, what is your point, as LMB & Moonay have said the SC hasn't been set up to be a 'proper' business as like Moonay's Cricket club venture....it's hardly like they are trying to con the HMRC or do them out of tax etc. IMO from what I've gathered from your posts it seems you've either had a fall out with the SC in the past or have some axe to grind with them?? If not then why not offer your services foc to the SC who have been thrust into this situation through circumstances not of their own making & are doing what I see as a difficult job in difficult times so if you don't want to help then fair play but at least cut them some slack....😉

Seriously Wlatic, what is your point, as LMB & Moonay have said the SC hasn't been set up to be a 'proper' business as like Moonay's Cricket club venture....it's hardly like they are trying to con the HMRC or do them out of tax etc. IMO from what I've gathered from your posts it seems you've either had a fall out with the SC in the past or have some axe to grind with them?? If not then why not offer your services foc to the SC who have been thrust into this situation through circumstances not of their own making & are doing what I see as a difficult job in difficult times so if you don't want to help then fair play but at least cut them some slack....😉

I've offered help and I also offered to bump my donation to the business level and never got a reply back. The only reply I've ever had is them lying on this forum about replying to people who contacted them.

The dormant item came because LMB believes they are not a functioning business, and also believes a business is dormant until its not.

Moonay only believed that the Cricket Club wasnt a traditional business / a business at all (because its a club).

They were not thrust into the situation, they were a travel club that decided they wanted to take this on and so far have done a horrible job keeping those who gave them money and the general fan base informed, as well as adhering to their company setup documents. Im happy to consider any proof that what I'm saying is incorrect or a straight out lie.

One of the worst excesses for me are the fees paid to the football agent for giving away players for nowt and negotiating a frankly ridiculous max 9 mil in sell on fees - £120k for a proper shit job 🙈 T
Then the neck of the admins to cream off £250k of said sell on fees and also give this agent more money on completion- nice job if you can get it - wonder if the agent would happen to be a pal of Krasner or Stanley 🤔
If these feckers would put as much effort into selling the club rather than siphoning cash out of it we would be sorted by now.

One of the worst excesses for me are the fees paid to the football agent for giving away players for nowt and negotiating a frankly ridiculous max 9 mil in sell on fees - £120k for a proper shit job 🙈 T
Then the neck of the admins to cream off £250k of said sell on fees and also give this agent more money on completion- nice job if you can get it - wonder if the agent would happen to be a pal of Krasner or Stanley 🤔
If these feckers would put as much effort into selling the club rather than siphoning cash out of it we would be sorted by now.

When I read the creditors report this was one of the things that stuck out to me. With how we were giving away players Facebook Market place could have been used more successfully.

Moonay only believed that the Cricket Club wasnt a traditional business / a business at all (because its a club).

That's not true Wlatic. I know we're "a business" .(as a Ltd Co) ......... but I've tried to explain that (like the SC) we're not a business in the way you're implying.

They were not thrust into the situation, they were a travel club that decided they wanted to take this on and so far have done a horrible job keeping those who gave them money and the general fan base informed, as well as adhering to their company setup documents. Im happy to consider any proof that what I'm saying is incorrect or a straight out lie.

Your assessment is harsh to say the least. They had to do what they did. The money is safe. They've admittedly not done a great job of comms, but as we've already discussed, a weekly update of "still can't tell you much" might not have gone down well with many fans.

Not sure how many times, or how hard you've tried to make contact, but maybe persistence would be a quality they're looking for.
;)

I've offered help and I also offered to bump my donation to the business level and never got a reply back. The only reply I've ever had is them lying on this forum about replying to people who contacted them.

The dormant item came because LMB believes they are not a functioning business, and also believes a business is dormant until its not.

I have no reason to doubt what you've said and to me that's appalling. The individuals running this supporters club have no real business acumen and could really benefit from having someone like yourself involved. To not even reply is a disgrace when they say they represent us as fans. Am surprised the admins on this board can't make the link for you.

I have no reason to doubt what you've said and to me that's appalling. The individuals running this supporters club have no real business acumen and could really benefit from having someone like yourself involved. To not even reply is a disgrace when they say they represent us as fans. Am surprised the admins on this board can't make the link for you.
The Admin of this board is nowt to do with Wigan Athletic.

That's not true Wlatic. I know we're "a business" .(as a Ltd Co) ......... but I've tried to explain that (like the SC) we're not a business in the way you're implying.

Your assessment is harsh to say the least. They had to do what they did. The money is safe. They've admittedly not done a great job of comms, but as we've already discussed, a weekly update of "still can't tell you much" might not have gone down well with many fans.

Not sure how many times, or how hard you've tried to make contact, but maybe persistence would be a quality they're looking for.
;)
Completely agree some will feel it harsh, doesn't affect me!

The persistence stopped the day they lied on the forums and then I immediately emailed without reply. Its one of the reasons I believe the people running it are out of their depth. You'd have thought a School Head teacher and Truck driver would know a thing or two about punctuality.

Completely agree some will feel it harsh, doesn't affect me!

The persistence stopped the day they lied on the forums and then I immediately emailed without reply. Its one of the reasons I believe the people running it are out of their depth. You'd have thought a School Head teacher and Truck driver would know a thing or two about punctuality.

So ...... not tried very hard then.

Your condescension does you no favours.

At this point individuals wont make a difference, its complete ethos change and it'll have to come from those in charge. I'm also sure there are others on the forum that have skills more suited to diplomacy who would help more.

A simple poll asking what the majority of fans would want (weekly updates [even if nothing], only updates when things happen etc.) would get them moving in the right direction.

We've got a document talking about democracy, transparent blah blah, lets see it actually happen or ANY step in the right direction made.

Wlatic, if you rang the club, and asked for contact details for the SC, I'm sure you'd get a phone number. Alternatively, as the PWU lads had the SC on a podcast, aske them for the contact details.

You'd never make a copper.
;)

So ...... not tried very hard then.

Your condescension does you no favours.

Wlatic, if you rang the club, and asked for contact details for the SC, I'm sure you'd get a phone number. Alternatively, as the PWU lads had the SC on a podcast, aske them for the contact details.

You'd never make a copper.
;)

As i've said, I am who I am and its got me to where I am and where I'm going. Some people dont like it, some do.

You cant force people, especially those who lie and are deceitful, to do anything. They've got my cash, they've got my contact details if they feel they need help, no matter how badly they've done so far, I'd be here and free.

Status
Not open for further replies.