New Striker | Vital Football

New Striker

SwinImp

Vital Youth Team
Looking at how the top of the table is shaping up and how tight it could end up being between 2nd-10th I am becoming increasingly concerned that bringing in that quality new striker will potentially be the difference between sneaking into the automatic promotion places or not making the playoffs at all.

I just don’t want to be looking back and thinking about what could have been if we had just gone out and signed X.

We failed to sign X in the summer and you can probably add today to the list of Morecambe, Crawley, Cambridge and County where we would have taken all 3 points if we were more clinical.

I think it would certainly be more beneficial to have 5 strikers on the books rather than 5 wingers.

I don’t know who the answer is up top and I don’t really care if it’s Miller or Akinola, but in my opinion we just need to go out asap and get that man who is going to turn these draws into wins.

Noticed that DC spend a bit of time in Akinde's ear after the final whistle. Hopefully he was just reminding him that he could be part of the Lincoln loco if interested...

I’m not so sure we could afford Akinde. He’s on huge money for this level and I’m not sure we could justify that money for a rotation option for Rhead.