New star wars films. | Page 3 | Vital Football

New star wars films.

Galvin's Shinpads - 25/4/2013 19:26

Hey zzz, I hope you told them George Lucas has nothing to do with the new movies!

I'm not sure that i could say enough that the lack of Lucas' rapist touch on the film will result in a further 3 1/2 abominations.

Don't worry, i stole the prime ministers phone and called britney spears and left a voice mail saying that their is a plan to do something in the near future that will shock the world. And also if she heard that the new star wars films will have no input that will ruin them by Lucas.

So when they read it in the sun tomorrow they will then know that these films will not be ruined by lucas' "vision".

Lucas Nada, filmo mucho bwayno.

Welshtel - 25/4/2013 19:28

So, think you crap they'll be - eh? Not amused I am. No fan you will be then! (Dark side turned to have you? Gunner supporter you will become).

Lol. I HOPE they will be good, I just think they won't be. Sorry Yoda.....

Dave the Yid - 25/4/2013 22:27

Well I'm still looking forward to them. They won't bomb - the prequal trilogy did just fine in the box office and although the first two (ep 1 especially) were fairly average the 3rd was IMO one of the best. I think the whole Disney thing is unnecessarily worrying people. They will be fine.

I'm not worried if they will bomb or not. I'm worried if they will actually be any good. I would ALWAYS look forward to a new Star Wars movie. I also agree, I personally didn't mind the prequels (they were watchable, not spectacular (although Jar Jar Binks made me want to kill myself)).

Its stuff like the news that they are focusing on Yoda that concerns me. If you were to pick the most gimmicky, toy selling thing in the Star Wars universe it would be Yoda. I'm worried that this is their goal. The fact that they only have 2 years until the first of three yearly releases is also concerning. Beware a film of Yoda doing endless flippy lightsaber duels! :10: