New single account email | Vital Football

New single account email

Chips1889

Vital Football Hero
Anyone had the email and tried to log on? This led me to iplayer and a new registration for
"EFL IFollow".....put in my details and then it wanted me to slect United from the drop down box
but, as the name suggests, this is for EFL teams and the prem teams are not availabe to select.
Why do we always seem to change for the worse with computer enhancements?

Or is there a different way?

(My sign on for the tickets and season ticket bit seems OK)

Thanks in advance.

Have just done it Chips - ie pressed link in email and then email address and new password. Seems to be all I needed to do and am not bothering with IFollow.

The email and instructions they have sent are crap and unclear - don't know what else I should be doing - so not doing anything!

Why do I need IFollow?

Have just done it Chips - ie pressed link in email and then email address and new password. Seems to be all I needed to do and am not bothering with IFollow.

The email and instructions they have sent are crap and unclear - don't know what else I should be doing - so not doing anything!

Why do I need IFollow?

Not sure you do but I pay for this so I expect a service. I'll email them at the lane for advice. Whenever we change things then we have issues, don't they test the program?

Are you sure all this is kosher and not a scam. Im sure it isnt but you cant be too carefull. I dont have ifollow or I anything so havent had an email scam or genuine.

Anyone had the email and tried to log on? This led me to iplayer and a new registration for
"EFL IFollow".....put in my details and then it wanted me to slect United from the drop down box
but, as the name suggests, this is for EFL teams and the prem teams are not availabe to select.
Why do we always seem to change for the worse with computer enhancements?

Or is there a different way?

(My sign on for the tickets and season ticket bit seems OK)

Thanks in advance.
What was the email actually asking you to do Chippy? Had you instigated anything?

I got this email last week through sufc it’s putting all your accounts in one basket apparently I did it and nothing sinister appears to have happened took me straight to the o/s after

I'VE JUST HAD AN EMAIL ASKING ME TO LINK MY sufc ACCOUNTS FOR TICKETS AND CLUB SHOP. fOLLOWED PROCEDURE AND SORTED. iT THEN MENTION I THIS AND I THAT BUT DECLINED AS i DONT WANT ANY OF THAT . cLEARLY GENUINE. Ive just noticed i've hit the caps button but I'm not retyping the bloody thing so apologies but I'm not shouting just f u c king clumsy.